Reviews for An Assortment of Labyrinth Goodness
AppleSpongeCake chapter 5 . 2/26
A strange picture appears on Sarah's desk. Take it anywhere...
magialuna chapter 5 . 2/16/2009
Oh these were so good. The last made me nearly cry though. It is hard for me to picture a subdued and broken Jareth. Really beautifully written, all of them. -Clare
TiskTask chapter 4 . 9/11/2006
I love it but did the challenge ever get answerd?
FromMyBackyard chapter 5 . 7/14/2006
a nice possibility of "what happened after?"
FromMyBackyard chapter 4 . 7/14/2006
oh, how lovely.

Jareth came to pay a visit.

:-D
FromMyBackyard chapter 3 . 7/14/2006
*sigh*

what might have been.
FromMyBackyard chapter 2 . 7/14/2006
wow.

the best delusion I've seen written yet.
FromMyBackyard chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
lol!

Good luck, Jareth!

he's going to be that way for some time.
bee chapter 5 . 6/26/2006
All of these stories have great plot catches and subtle consequences that make them so rich. I am especially fond of the one where Sarah encounters traces of Jareth in the maze. Some of your stories have basic grammatical errors that can be solved by more editing and spell-checking.
Culfindae chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
It reminds me of a movie I saw - "Lady Hawk". Na Ja. Sarah has to acknowledge Jar Jar at some point - right? It's when she does, whether he acts like a guardian angle or the ghost from christmas past is what will decide whether Sarah will release the magic to free him.
Robyn Maddison chapter 4 . 11/12/2004
oh. Dude, cool.
Robyn Maddison chapter 2 . 11/12/2004
I love Crazy!Sarah stories. There's something very appealing about the hopelessness they can evoke. Very well done Ellie!
Robyn Maddison chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
oh. Poignant!
Dark Gotham chapter 5 . 11/6/2004
Well this is updated quickly. I do like this story though and it's nice to see you writting again. Good stuff,
Dark Gotham chapter 2 . 11/6/2004
Wow, you wrote something new! I like this story. I'm glade to see you posting again. Very nice so far.