Reviews for Chicago's Roar
CZJBABE123 chapter 12 . 2/27/2005
Why is she leaving! That is so sad ! Great job LOL... Continue!
CZJBABE123 chapter 10 . 2/27/2005
OMG! Billy would never do that... would he?
pattilupwned chapter 12 . 2/4/2005
Aw...*sheds a tear* I feel bad for Clyde...his mommy has to go...*sniff sniff*

Kelsey
pattilupwned chapter 11 . 2/3/2005
Wait, is Velma taking the kid? She must take the kid. Why is the leaving Billy? Besides the fact that he raped her, why is she leaving? Because she wants to be an actress? She was doing that before! Hm...tis a bit confusing. I like the concept though.
pattilupwned chapter 10 . 2/2/2005
OH MY GOD! BILLY WOULD NEVER DO THAT! Hm...I like the concept, but he loves Vel to much to EVER do something like that!
sweet775 chapter 10 . 2/1/2005
No! No! Billy is WAY too OOC!
CZJ123 chapter 9 . 1/27/2005
OH MY GOD! SALLY BOWLES? THAT IS SO AWESOME, SO ORIGINAL! GREAT IDEA! I cant wait to see what hapens next! WOW!
sweet775 chapter 9 . 1/26/2005
It's pretty good. In the musical, Sally Bowles was British, I think. And I know she was American in the movie.
sweet775 chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Magnifique!
SeXySuPeRsTaR chapter 4 . 11/24/2004
This is so much better, its much more neater and tremendously more tempting to read. You've inspired me to tidy up my work which I should have done a long time ago. Sorry I didn't e-mail you when Kit told me to I totally forgot! So i'll drop you one later okay?

SeXySuPeRsTaR

rock on and all that jazz...
sweet775 chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
Your writing style has jumped miles!
pattilupwned chapter 4 . 11/16/2004
WOW!

This is so much better!

Good job!

I love the whole, "Velma misses dancing/vaudeville thing!"

PLEASE CONTINUE ASAP!

~AF881 A.K.A. KELSEY~
SeXySuPeRsTaR chapter 2 . 11/14/2004
Okay, you keep spelling Roxie wrong but thats okay. I dont really understand why you put two chapters up the same one edited one not. You kinda remind me of me lol. Well I look forward to the next chapter I know this will turn into something great.

The one and only,

SeXySuPeRsTaR
pattilupwned chapter 2 . 11/11/2004
Okay,

I don't mean this as a flame but Velma is way OOC.

I mean, I LOVE the story but she's acting more like Roxie would than herself.

I dunno...

If you would like me to beta give me an e-mail at Litchtucky1

Love ya and best writing!

~KELSEY~
E91023 chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
hey jenforvel! i love this story soo much ... so far that is hehe ok keep up the good work - i'm ur biggest fan ok just so ya know. well i can't wait for the next chapters so you better write a whole lot faster so i can read some more. ok keep in touch email up there ha ok talk to ya later

~~marvin~~ ha ha