Reviews for The Half Blood Demon
wizmage chapter 7 . 8/6/2010
Great start.
David Fishwick chapter 7 . 11/6/2008
I enjoyed the story and I also thought the ending was cute. So thanks for writing.
ShadowWren chapter 7 . 3/15/2007
Well done, and I must congratulate you on how you made Leo into an Elder. I never saw that one coming. As always, your fiction is phenomenal. _
wiccanforever chapter 7 . 10/1/2006
Love what you did! Can't wait to read the story next!
Quillsandbolts chapter 3 . 12/14/2004
(This is John under my username)

I was wondering when Nimue would make an appearance. :)
Maricole chapter 7 . 11/30/2004
Loved It! More more more stories about them please!
mimi chapter 7 . 11/30/2004
As always, you are right: it's been too long (since Cole had the courage to be honest with himself). Glad to see that Olivia is so much smarter than he is - and she was magnanimuous enough to save him from the consequences of his own stubborness, both magically and romantically

(although I'm mean enough to wish he'd had to deal with Phoebe just a little bit longer, now that we know that "all's well that ends well", and Olivia took him back)

But Cole and Olivia story is just beginning, right?
katbaby chapter 7 . 11/29/2004
Read the last 2 chapters. It was great. Hope to read more about Olivia and Cole. Your stories are fabulous. Can't wait for more.
kat porter chapter 5 . 11/29/2004
Just read this story. It was great. In the index it says it's completed, yet my story on fanfiction ends with Olivia and Nimue teleporting off after Paige who has Cole's powers in a jar. Just wondered if I'm missing something. Great story. Love the character devleopment.
LadyDeb1970 chapter 7 . 11/29/2004
YES! Olivia and Cole are back together! (claps with delight)

Just out of curiosity, do you plan to introduce Zankou, the new demon in the house? It would be interesting to see him and Cole tangle. Whatever you choose, I'll be reading!
Maricole chapter 5 . 11/24/2004
Great to find another wonderful chapter up!

Poor Cole, I hope his mother and Olivia can sort out this mess.
Maricole chapter 4 . 11/20/2004
Oh no, I hope Cole is not going to go through with this! And I also hope someone discovers that Paige's mind has been messed with. Dont leave it too long before posting again please!
Charmed-Snow chapter 3 . 11/18/2004
Oh my God, what's going to happen? please update
mimi chapter 2 . 11/17/2004
I love Paige, and I love Marbus. Phoebe? Not so much - and why is Cole so stupidly stubborn (and so stubbornly stupid)? Please, Olivia, do something!
martha chapter 2 . 11/16/2004
I'm glad Paige removed her power-stripping spell from the BOS, but she must have missed the stupidity spell because obviously Phoebe has cast an IQ-lowering spell on Cole. Or perhaps Phoebe has turned Cole into a eunuch because he is definitely acting like he is missing part of his anatomy when it comes to making Phoebe happy. It would be interesting to see if Olivia could knock some sense into Cole, afterall he didn't let her chicken out of the test for the staff. Good story, update soon, please.