Reviews for Minority
Guest chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
This is a promising story, wish it would continue.
Solo Maxwell-Yamato chapter 4 . 6/1/2010
Brilliant
Forever Sunako Uchiha chapter 4 . 4/5/2010
It's really a great story, but I just don't understand the title. Why choose 'Minority'? Why not something else?
Spoon no Miko chapter 4 . 12/21/2008
Wow, I didn't even think you were still writing! It's wonderful to see you back! Feel like writing anything else? I hope so! I really hope you've come back to us here.
mydickisthealpha chapter 4 . 12/11/2008
This has to be the most interesting concept I've ever seen in the Naruto fandom. It's fresh- I've never seen it before. Plus it's a GaaNaru, which I adore. I love everyone's characterisitics so far. I think you've done a great job with everything so far and I can't wait until you update again. Hopefully, it won't take years... :D

patiently awaiting,

stupefiedNarutard
TROLOLOFAILURE chapter 4 . 12/11/2008
*throws spam rocks of love* FINALLY! You're back! I was eager to continue to read this story! I thought you let it die. But apparentlly ... It's back at full power, I hope! ;D
YamiTenshi chapter 4 . 12/11/2008
This story is older than my fanfiction writing career... I know that because when the third chapter was out, I was working on my oldest Naruto story and after a few months of waiting in vain, I wrote an alternative version of your story because I got bored... Then I realized that I sucked at that time and knew that I would never be as amazing as you were. (You were one of my NaruGaa inspirations. I kept hearing about FoD and finally checked it out.) And I went, 'wow, she's cool and her stories are read and loved by so many people, I wanna be just like her someday!' My writing improved. My coolness, however, has not.

And besides, we all have our bad places. I'm sure you meant to update it sometime within the decade and you did! Let's hope that history won't repeat and you neglect it until 2011!

Odori Odori Kakumei!

~YamiTenshi~
needchocolatenow chapter 4 . 12/11/2008
...You're alive. o_o Whoa. *prays and bows to you*
Sima chapter 3 . 10/30/2008
wow! i love it so far!

i really cant wait for the next chapter! :D
MSYOU chapter 3 . 8/21/2008
Ah great story XDD but it seems you havent updated it in a long time D: I hope you havent abandon it :( Well ill put it in my alert list hope you update it soon :)
Shiruji-chan chapter 3 . 7/27/2008
I really liked this fic. Even if it's just three chapters so far. Loved the plot! And of course the GaaNaru. You have a pleasant writing style.
storynerd chapter 3 . 4/4/2008
PLEZ UPDATE!
hotkiba chapter 3 . 9/27/2007
Update plz.
darkninja62 chapter 3 . 9/21/2007
we!i love it!plz keep going!btw i love the chap names (bja finatic) billie joe is soo dreamy...lol
darkninja62 chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
1 word: sexy. normally i leave the reviewing 2 when i finish the finished chaps but this looks good