Reviews for Demonic Angel
Hekate La Croix chapter 2 . 6/27/2008
:tears: please update!
Pretty-Unknown chapter 2 . 4/26/2008
Phoenix Rose of Mars chapter 2 . 1/12/2008
I like It. It's different. Please keep writing.
Megan Consoer chapter 2 . 9/24/2007
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Ardent Affair chapter 2 . 5/14/2006
come on. when are you going to update?

please please please update soon?
pixi chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Hi! I love your story. However, it has been a long time since you last updated. When will chapter 3 come out? Please tell me soon! Thank you!
Illusina chapter 2 . 10/14/2005
This is a very good story. I can't wait for more. And I hear you on editing, it's more then a pain. This story line is a realy good idea. MUST up date soon!

With Love,

onesolitarystar chapter 2 . 10/13/2005
hmm. Does the last name Knightly mean anything? Anything to do with Jane Austen's Emma? Because that can almost run along the same lines with two brothers. hm. Cute story thus far.
anon chapter 2 . 7/27/2005
i love your plot!
babegalanime chapter 2 . 7/20/2005
xSweet Cherry Angelx chapter 2 . 5/6/2005
i may sound a bit annoying right now but, i just wanted to remind you that its been 4 very long months and i'm dying to know what happens next
Seshiru Hikari chapter 2 . 3/6/2005
greatfirst chapter..but unfortunatly i have a silly curfew , ill read the rest later but i dont doubt that its great
Oni Isis chapter 2 . 2/13/2005
Very nice I like the whole concept...keep going I'm interested as to what happens next.
Watch.The.Rain chapter 2 . 1/14/2005
Please update soon! I love this so much!
Tokyo Rabbit chapter 2 . 1/3/2005
I really like this story so far. The way you portray Darien isn't totally original, but for some reason it's fresh. Authors who try to make him a bad ass cast out of heaven type of guy fail miserably. You don't. Props. Just please, please, please, please, update!