Reviews for Revelations
Bloodsired chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
Brilliant!
The Lady Elrond chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Wonderful...wonderful...loving every word you write!
Deathofme chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
I know its been about 3 years, but you've got something really good going on here. Please update, you've cut off right before the climax. It's kind of like...splashing a really cold bucket over the Marquis when he's just about to...you know...*blush*
PrincessDesire chapter 6 . 7/26/2005
Well, I can tell by the last update that it's probably pointless to beg you to continue. But, I'll do it anyway. PLEASE WRITE MORE! The overall mood is so dead on, it's like having deleted scenes. ) This is how fanfiction should be really.
Lady Sikerra chapter 4 . 3/23/2005
Ooh, this is about to get really, really interesting. But I have to go downstairs and eat dinner. Damn it.
Lady Sikerra chapter 3 . 3/23/2005
Oh, lovely chappie.
Lady Sikerra chapter 2 . 3/23/2005
"Cheers, you miserable whore." I loved that. That was good. Damn it, I love your writing!
Lady Sikerra chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
This is awesome, damn it!
ayle chapter 6 . 12/25/2004
I just wanted to say that this is definitely the best written fanfiction on Abbe and Madeline I've seen. Brilliant work! Hope you continue it soon.
lee tea chapter 6 . 8/7/2004
fabulous story! Please update it soon...i see you have written other quills stories recently, please continue this story! it's one of the best i've read1 great job!

-lee tea

p.s...update!
lee tea chapter 6 . 8/7/2004

-lee tea

p.s...update!
Missy chapter 6 . 7/9/2004
So thrives my soul ... A tale with beautiful potential, and flawless characterization. I can't fault you, honestly, and you have one of most refreshingly vintage writing styles on this site. Perhaps a little update would not harm things? Other than that ... if you extend past the conclusion of the film, I would be delighted to hear what you have in store for our beloved Abbe.
firelight chapter 6 . 9/7/2003
absolutely brilliant! You captured the flavour of the movie completely and accurately. I really hope you continue this, because you have an avid fan and reader.
Bloody Vixen chapter 6 . 5/15/2003
This story has not been updated for more than a year! WHY? Tell me why I nedd more of this and the worse thing is this movie is banned in my country! So please more if I can't have the DVD or VCD in my room at least let me have this story!
pineappleminivan chapter 6 . 1/20/2003
Your story is a delightful guilty pleasure… I must insist that you complete your story!