Reviews for The End of All Things
AJ Granger chapter 19 . 7/25/2015
I like the story. But honestly, on the epilogue, I would have liked something showing whether Chris had met Bianca or not. If you had worked that in, it would have been perfect, the cherry on top of what was a really interesting story.

Although, I can't imagine Bianca, in any world, happily cooking unless she's assisting Chris. Just a thought based on what little we learn about her.
Dark-Rina chapter 19 . 6/2/2015
Gracias por la historia n.n
Michael Storm chapter 19 . 12/17/2012
I TOLD myself, I was NOT going to cry, but here I am, crying my eyes out. Such a sad scene! I can't believe how he died! T_T But I have a question...
How come people always pick on Chris to be the one that has everything bad happen to him? I mean, I have yet to read ONE fanfic that does NOT have him getting abused, beaten up, or killed. Why is that? Is it because he is so easy to pick on? O.o I don't know...but still. A VERY good story! I LOVED IT!
Angelayzn chapter 19 . 3/7/2012
no matter how many times i come back to re-read your stories i never get tired of them, and it always brings tears to my eyes how you describe Chris' last moments. i think the first time i read them was about five year ago when i was new to fanfiction. But even after all of these years i dont think i've found stories as well written and as able to suck me in as these ones. i know its selfish of me but i can't help but wish that you would write some sort of sequel to end of all things, (although you've clearly stated you wouldnt be doing so) but since you always wrote about the unchanged future, i think it would be soo good if you wrote about the changed future :)

anyways i dont know if you remember but i even once begged you for Redundant and you so kindly allowed me to read it. and it was just as shockingly beautifully written.
Crystalzap chapter 19 . 8/21/2011
this was a GREAT! ending,

though it was so sad when Chris died... T_T

I loved the family dynamics at the end though really funny and just how you'd hope Chris' second life would be :)
tagalonglovers chapter 19 . 4/10/2011
You are masterful! Ahhh seriously this was incredible, I really honestly loved this arc and all of the characters (even if you killed almoat all of them -_-)! Your writing is beautiful and you are incredibly brilliant! I loved this!

-Ari!
Whirlwind421 chapter 10 . 7/2/2010
Oh! That was bad! He goaded Chris into killing him! At least I think he did. And there is so much swearing that I think my ears are bleeding!
RetickLover chapter 19 . 5/31/2010
dude, i cud not stop smiling to the ends of this i swear! i think my cheeks actually strted to hurt. these were pretty amazing stories tht u made.

and how the Escalibur thing bugged you, after i read tht, it got me wondering too.

anyways u did a gr8 job. i hope u keep comin up wit awesome fics like these
saturn698 chapter 19 . 10/24/2009
hi... so i realized after reading 'no fate' that there was this sequel and read it as fast as possible! it was awesome. so much heartache and pain tho :( i wish the old chris had a chance to experience all of this, but atleast everyone finally united in the end... great writing!
PadyandMoony chapter 19 . 4/20/2009
Loved Both stories. I didn't read the Prequel, I'm more into CHris and his family than Chris and Bianca. But this was just mind blowing.
petites sorcieres chapter 19 . 7/26/2008
Great! That was one of the best thign I've ever read - I cried trough almost all the story XD (and with Nofate! I love all the discussion betwen the No fate Destinies par !)That was so sad. Espeically Chris death.

Can I ask you for a favor ? I wanted to have this story forever stuckk in my computer. Can you send me the sheet ? I mean the Windows Works, or antyhign erlse whee you patted it. I have truble with my computer and just CAN T copy and paste from . Merci beaucoup

You're a great author!
angela chapter 19 . 8/9/2007
great story, i loved the ending, but the part when chris dies was extremely sad, i was crying. dude your'e good.
thundever1 chapter 19 . 12/29/2006
Great story, very sad, but with a hopeful ending I think
E chapter 19 . 10/26/2006
I've read all your 'No Fate' stories and I have to say they're all brilliant. They all flow really nicely and keep you interested as well. It was nice to see that Chris had a greater impact than even those who knew him could even imagine. I wonder if Chris knew just how many people he touched and gained respect from. As attached as I've gotten to the future and the characters there I'm happy that Chris finally got that happy life that he wanted so badly. I'm happy that you gave the world a happy ending. I liked that little glimpse of what the future could have been like if Wyatt had always been good and now I have to wonder if that glimpse of the future actually came through in the present future. Personally, I'd like to think so.

What else can I say? You're a very talented writer and your universe and the stories that sprung from it have been some of the most enjoyable that I've ever read.
Sparkling Cherries chapter 19 . 9/28/2006
OMG! I cannot believe that this is finally over, I mean I love the fact that you've finished it (i swear to go I was dying to know the rest) but at the same time it'm like "no" if you know what I mean.

There is seriosuly no need to thank me, as I wouldn't haven reviewed if I didn't think it was amazingly brillant.

I love the fact that you mentioned that not everyone like Chris, but that they all respected him It brought a lil reality (as much as can be in the charmed world! lol) to it and made it multi dimensional - you know not all doom and gloom and not just "they were sad" type thing.

also loved how you shifted it into the future and it was nice to see them all getting on and Wyatt being the pillar of goodness and chris still having his witty comments.

“Go! Go! To the kitchen, for heaven’s sakes. Haven’t I at least taught you if you’re covered with demon guts to clean up in the kitchen?”

that was an awsome line as you can just imagine it being a common saying in their household. Loved it.

*does a lil dance* yey, if you do a book I get a copy! *smiles for ages* SCORE! lol

Well, this is where I would have typed update but it has come to an end so that'll not be the case. What I will say is that this fic was fantastic from start to finish and held my interest throughout (which is rare coz most fics have the're WOW moments shortly followed but rather dull moments, you fic had non of the latter)

sorry for any typos, I'm writing this at 3 in the morning.

LOVED IT!