Reviews for Turn
SweetSorrowIsMY2moro chapter 5 . 6/19/2010
your storys were soooo uber cute! I love.:D
RaieChibiKid chapter 5 . 12/25/2007
Nice ficlets.

How DO you race grunties anyways? I've always been curious..

Anyways, if you're still up to it, might I request a fic including Terajima Ryoko? Or Rachel? Or Marlo (is that his name?)? THAT would be hilarious. He could make fun of Kite and BlackRose.

Yes. Marlo.
Silvexus chapter 5 . 9/26/2007
Very funny! And well written... And... Stuff... Look, it's so awesome I can't describe it. Keep going!
FirstBornofMainHyugaHousehold chapter 5 . 5/20/2007
Once again, these ARE HILARIOUS AND AWESOME! You have a great imagination! Beautiful job, and PLEASE keep writing!
FirstBornofMainHyugaHousehold chapter 5 . 4/28/2007
The last one was HILARIOUS! Beautiful job, and keep writing!
fornwalt chapter 2 . 1/14/2007
Hi! My friend and I absolutely LOVE your stories, but we really enjoyed this one in particular! We were wondering if you would be so kind as to let us make the second chapter of your drabbles into a parody slideshow? We plan on making it on powerpoint, and it's just for fun. We won't publish it or anything, but we want your permission first. Also, if you would like, we can send it to you once we finish. Please respond and tell us! :D

Alex Warlorn chapter 5 . 9/20/2006
If you fall off the grunty, get back on and ride! As they say. If you're done with this little verbal comic strip, then maybe you should declare it complete. After all, that's a mark of pride!

If you'd take a request, what if how Ouka and Hotaru find out how the other is pretty much the opposite of how they behave on-line. (Ouka in the real is conservative and shy, and nice Hotaru in the real has an impish side and a selfish streak.)
JustAnotherAnon chapter 5 . 11/20/2005
I like these short stories. _
Chibi Blue Angel chapter 5 . 9/10/2005
Hahahahahahaha! That was funny! keep goin
FrequencyQueen chapter 5 . 8/31/2005
WOT! Talk about clutzy!
Fan chapter 2 . 8/30/2005
Haha! I've always had funny imagery of Balmung molting and being all grumpy. :)
Swordsman of Darkness chapter 5 . 8/29/2005
keep going im getting into this
Jonathan Priest chapter 5 . 8/21/2005
Absolutely awesome Berry, truly a wonderful story that had me laughing. And believe me, I need some laughter now.

Sorry to put this in a post, but I need to talk to you. Check my LJ to find out the details.

Again, great drabble here. Thanks so much.
KP-X chapter 5 . 8/20/2005
LMAO XD That's great! I honestly never would have thought of someone getting beaten up by a Grunty.
junyortrakr chapter 5 . 8/20/2005
Well, I'm sure it was a wild, rodeo grunty. They breed them to be tough and mean. You have to be really high level to handle them properly.