Reviews for Afterwards
Me-Nuriko chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
Good job in making them so much IC with only such a short little thingy to use.
Swordage chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
O_O My gosh. I read the first two sentences and I nearly fainted, because YES. That is the style of writing I love. So sparse, and every single word means something, and sometimes more than one thing, and it's just so RIGHT. It requires caps-lock. .

Seriously, this is as close to perfection as I can ask for. And my god - "Wash it then." YESOMG. So Sanzo, so perfect and filthy and... And. I love so much.

(And, er, thank you for commenting on my fic. ; But that is entirely secondary to my squeeing over this lovely little drabble, and lord, I want more. Please? Your Sanzo is just so... Yes. . "Yes" is now an adjective!)
nekozuki1776 chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
Nice vivid image you produced in my mind with your descriptive words. The reap vs. sow on the killing fields especially lingered. Re fanart: Is it bad for me to ask what Sanzo was wearing while Hakkai was doing the laundry? ;p
rasinah chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
Hee... glad to see this up. I think I failed to mention how very domestic this is. Which is nice, cuz to me, 38 is the only pairing I can see as being domestic. Well, ppl can say any pairing with Hakkai will be domestic but I don't think so. But am not going to explain.

Ohh... and I love your laundry fanart. I forgot to mention in my emails but I love, love, love your fanarts! They are so adorable!
Sariyuki chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
This is certainly drabble-ish to me ;) A very nice one at that too. Strictly speaking a drabble is a 100 words story (or so I was told, once upon a time). Your ending line is truly a killer XD *keels over and dies* Cheers~
ChaosD-X chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
Nice try of a drabble ) (And the pic is pretty, too)

PS. Speaking of sandals, Sanzo DID exchange them for boots, after all, didn't he.. ;
authorialintent chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
The fic was cute, but the pic was /adorable/. Love the expression.