Reviews for Human Voices
Dark Moon Riseing chapter 5 . 5/12/2009
i really liked those.

especially the dumbledore short.

Thennowandalways chapter 5 . 2/16/2009
Bloody hell, this is dark! I particularly liked the Draco and Dumbledore chapters, however AU they were...

Good story, it could stand to be fleshed out a little though, it would be interesting to see where those characters took us.
snapesophelia chapter 5 . 11/7/2008
wonderful. i'll be on the lookout for more pieces.
Ms. Marauder-Cullen chapter 5 . 9/27/2008
You know I really did like this, it even made me chuckle abit. It's very different from other stories that I have read. This was and is a dark and angsty story and each time I started reading another part I was very excited to see where it was going to go. Nice job!
Eusebius chapter 5 . 6/16/2008
Remus and Draco were my favorites. I especially liked how you tied the first and last chapters together with coffee, the story sort of circled around on itself.
Hera93 chapter 5 . 2/17/2008
This was amazing. I don't know how, but you made me feel it. Absolutely stunning.
Paddfoote chapter 5 . 1/28/2008
Man, it brought me to tears. It was rather sad. Very well written. :D
Storms in Heaven chapter 5 . 12/18/2007
This was really good, if kinda sad... I've always wanted to use The Hollow Men in a story but its really hard to do, so good job. :)
LadyJanePendragon chapter 5 . 9/5/2007
that was beautiful. It was really a tearjerker at some points, plus it had quotes from my all time favorite poet.:D yay. i really did love it, thank god you made it a semi happy ending.

TofuLove chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
This story is brilliant and so wonderfully written. I've always loved to change the characters around and give them seperate personalities after they have to endure such things. i mean who wouldn't be effected? Anyway I knwo what you mean when you describe how fun it is to mess with their personalitis and again you do wonder what kind of person that makes you . I like to think of it as experimental interests lol.

the story is going on my favorites, brilliant.
Fairy Love chapter 5 . 9/7/2006
i know this story was written two years ago but i just read it and wtf was that ? i think you needed a little more backgound man that was just confusing its like being stuck in a dream
maymae chapter 5 . 12/27/2005
It all had a...weird...air..or something about it. Like...surreal? Yeah, it felt like...a terrible dream (yet awesome...). I don't know. It was just pretty awesome.
3lions chapter 5 . 12/6/2005
i know this was finished like a year ago but i just have to! so moving and well written and it was just bloody brilliant. I had to tell you! Fantastic work!
Darahgna chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
ObBritNazi: sketchy dodgy

Thatisall. (
bookworm0492 chapter 5 . 7/20/2005
wow, thas interesting, very intereting, good job