Reviews for When Worlds Collide
Niniel Ninquelote chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Hey, I just went through a map at home were I've filed those fics that really got to me, and I realised of course that you haven't finished this lovely peace of writing yet.

I'm pleading openly here, honestly, if this wasn't cyberspace, I'd be on my bare knees :P

Don't know if you ever check this review board anymore, but if you do, feel sure of the fact that here's one reader still looking forward to your much awaited end.

cheers
leiona chapter 10 . 7/18/2005
for some reason this fic has affected me more than other d/g fics. maby it is because i have just finished harry potter and the half-blood prince, I don't know. But I would really like it if you finished this story very soon, mainly because I really like it but also because I, like yourself, hate waiting for authors to update...
ladyofthedragons1 chapter 10 . 7/6/2005
wo i love this story very intense update soon
Niniel Ninquelote chapter 10 . 4/12/2005
Yei, you updated! me happy :D

and I didn't even have to wait one whole day, thank you ever so much milady *curtsies*

I'm going to print this chapter too, just to blow up your ego so you'll write more soon! (does it work?) ;)

Anyways, leaving semi-open endings is not entirely evil, it's more like taking advantage of your artistic freedom (AKA pissing the audience off ;P) No worries though mate, I'll be nice *smiles mischievously*

well then...off to your LOtR fic :) take care!
Ninquelote chapter 9 . 4/11/2005
I found your fic only today and I cannot find words how much this story touched me. I fell instantly on love with your almost Galadriel-sounding words/feeling in the song based ficlet and soon I found myself printing out This story without knowing too much about it... (had to leave school and catch a bus home) In the bus I started to read, feeling a bit silly really, sitting there and reading HP fanfiction out aloud (I didn't mind though, there weren't too many people around) and now, 2 hours later, I am as much in love as ever before, waiting for you to continue (for you Are writing more, right?)

I'm just writing all this so you know that you're work is appreciated. You can really tell that you love to write this and it makes me love to read it. (no matter my throat is a bit sore ;p)

I hope you haven't given up on this (?) I think you're really on to something. You wrote that you had plans for the next chapter and now I urge you to write it! Pretty please?

Love from anluise
LiLy MaLfOy13 chapter 8 . 12/30/2004
love your story it is really good
Lizzie chapter 8 . 12/29/2004
not verry fair i LOVE draco she cant have him...it so god i absolutly love it hurry with more
Khyharah chapter 4 . 11/14/2004
wow, all the angst. i like the snape back story. most people have him in love with lily before she goes with snape. but a new character is good. keep it up!
Khyharah chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
I stand by my assesment of your one shot. simply amazing. i love the way you capture ginny's feelings. i cn see how she would feel dirty, but no one else would notice. it's some thing i've been wanting jkr to explore more, but alas, i fear she never will. oh well, that's why we write! hey if you get a chance, check out my fic. i've only got one chapter that i need to tweek a couple of facts in, but i've got almost an entire notebook to type up! let me know what you think! great job!
Mooshy chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
I really like how this is going. Glad to see that everything is well paced. You're doing a superb job and I hope you continue with this story!
ltnaconejita chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
i didn't sign in but i love ur story. isn't not full of dumb physical attraction but something deeper. hurry and update!
coffeemione chapter 5 . 11/27/2004
Great story so far, and what a great way to end a chapter .. you'd better update soon, I want to read more! I noticed just a few spelling errors, like ''Dumbledor'' instead if ''Dumbledore'', but that's just minor. Keep writing! And if you have some time, maybe you could read and review my story, Behind Closed Doors.