Reviews for Dead and Buried
cheesyfreezy chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
had me clapping in the middle of the night! xp i think this fandom is too small for what it deserves..
Hiril chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Hello!

I don't know, if you'll ever read this review,

but I just wanted to say, that I love your stories!

I've read all of your 'one shots' already

and this is the one, I like most!

I also like 'Scars', 'An Enchanted Moment' and...well, all of the others

Yet I start trying to read 'A beginning'.

It's a bit difficult for me, because I learn English only at school (I'm from Germany).

Hope, you'll write a new Story about Jack & Ana soon. I love them!

greetings, Hiril
cobalt elysium chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
That was breath taking. The suspense and anguish and then emotional pain, and an ending worthy of the name. Not some corny little miss-do.

I really enjoyed that a lot. Quite amazing, clever and very very well written.

Hats of te ya
Vampireguardian chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Wow, that was really good, especially the end, I did not expect that. All was very good, I liked how AnaMaria treated the boys. Very good writing style.
Titus chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Very sweet, tender! Loved it a lot!
sparrowed chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
WHOA! That was so effing cool!

Usually I don't read every line of a story, but my eyes were glued on every word! I totally got it!

That is so cool! One of my faves now!

*SQUEE*
ElvenPirate41 chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
I liked this a lot - very original!

~EP41 :)
an-angel-in-hell chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
hm... interesting. a bit confusing in the middle there, but its probly just me (im a bit slow times). really good, though. very angsty.
Chem chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
That was very interesting. I liked it. _
Scarlett Burns chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
Bravo! What a beautifully done one-shot about Jack saying goodbye to the man he once was. You handled the creepy, supernatural feel very well... love it! Keep up the wonderful work!

~Scarlett
Ghost chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
THIS. IS. SO. INCREDIBLY. AWSOME.

I have looked, and looked, and looked, but the more I read it the better it is. I can't find one critisism without stooping to punctuation. PLEAE KEEP WRITTING!
Master Of One chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
Oh! . . . weird. I don't know what else to say! I lost you a bit in the last part ~ you said several times that it had been raining all night, so why was it suddenly dry? ~ but overall, very good!
Johnnycakesdepp chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
That was kinda creepy. But it's great.
SandietheMafioso chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
Good stuff, good stuff. I take it the gravestone was a memorial set up when Jack disapeared at sea? I'm glad you're writing again, it's been too long.
moad37 chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
Favorite line: Since then, their Captain had been behaving most unusually. Or rather, he had behaved quite normally, which was unusual for Jack Sparrow.

Wow, well done, mood and tone of the story are exellent. Very few lines, and Im cold and wet and miserable, slogging through the mud with Ana, followed by an ever growing pack of spirits and questions. What is wrong with Jack? Why is he here? Who is this stranger? Is the stranger a spirit? Who's grave is this? If the stranger dies, will Jack die also? Why isnt it raining anymore? Why isnt Jack drunk now? If Jack is alive, why is his name on the grave? The first man Jack killed-his father? Dead of a broken heart? If jack was upset enough to drag the crew to England and go through all this turmoil, what has suddenly changed in his mind that he doesnt miss them anymore? Did seeing Ana fight for him make such a difference? Has Jack been ashamed of what he is all this time? He he really felt that unworthy? Did he really think his choice to be Jack Sparrow was that huge a mistake? Why did he remain a pirate? Did his family know he wasnt dead? Was there some other reason he wanted the real Jack to disappear? I wanna know! The beauty of this, is that all of the above questions are common motif in POTC stories, and yet, your story is fresh and new. Quite Incredible. So, you see, the only possible complaint about this story is that there isnt more of it. Im going to be thinking about this for quite a while, its wonderful, thank you.