Reviews for Pretty Green Eyes
RedMage chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
Well, this isn't going to be anyhting new, but I liked your story very much. It was very cute _~ Ascot indeed has green eyes, and I myself have also been wondering why he always hides them... Anyway, your dialogue was lively and made me smirk a couple of times, and I couldn't really find any single major flaw in this fic. It was good, funny and cute.

Ascot x Umi rules \o/
umi32123 chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
aw that was so cute! you should write more! your really good!
bfjewelgirl chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
it was random, not odd, yet good! i liked it!
Candyland chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
That was uber-kawaii! Umi and Ascot forever!
Rocketgirl888 chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
YAY ASCOT AND UMI!

I loved your fic! Ascot is THE most adorable character ever. And he is mine so therefore I will steal him away and hide him under my bed so that he will belong to me forever!

Umi: HEY! I was just about admit my feelings for him and now you're gonna steal him?

Alcione: You're an idiot, Ali.

Ali: AAUGH! GO AWAY! Stay away from Ascot! You've hurt him before DON'T DO IT AGAIN! *waves a large mallot at her* Don't make me use this!

Uh... back to the letter. I really want some MKR buddies... so please e-mail me back. I love to chat!

~Ali*
Anime Huntress A chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
Hey! That was an extremely cute story. I liked it a lot. Keep up the good work!
RocketSolarCat chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
I finally found it, again! I read this fic a long time ago, and ment to reveiw it way-long-time-ago. It's a absolutely beutiful ficy. - I just wanted to finnally reveiw for it and tell you: You should be very proud of this fic, it's great. - Then again, this might be because I just love Umi/Ascott ficys in general but this is the one I remembered the most out of all the ones I read.
Char-chan chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
awww! CUTE! poor ascot always getting tortured by caldina. lol keep it up!
Twin Umi chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
You're right. Ascot's eyes are green but a little darker. But beside that I loved it.
blue red and grey chapter 1 . 5/25/2002
Awww! *-* You have no idea how much I LOVE Ascot! *giggles* This story was ADORABLE! ;-; Why didn't he get Umi? Why? *sobs hysterically* Ah, well. Loved this story! Twas fantastic and shtuff! Keep writing happy Ascot fluffs for me!
ThresherII it won't lemme login Nooooo chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
Hehe, kawaii ficcy! I love Asmi fics, but they're so hard to find! Glad I found another person who likes the coulping! Good job on the ficcy, i think the characters were pretty well-potrayed, especially for someone who has only seen four eps of the second season! Hehe, well, buh bye for now!

-Threshie
Moruganu chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
D All must adore Ascot. What's the religion called? o_o

BTW,kawaii fic. XD And . -He has green eyes. o_o
Nezumi-chanAnima Mouse chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
Kawaii chibi AU ficcy! Waiiiiii! Noone does AU fics no more...people have no consideration fo us AU fans out there - no, it's all CU - please, Clef is soooo *old*! Um, gomen, got off track. Anyway, really cute! And arigato gozaimasu for the reviews for my two stories. You'll understand the personalities later...I hope...
Juichi chapter 1 . 1/12/2002
Wai~* That was cute!
Kodansha Winged Mage of Cephiro chapter 1 . 12/27/2001
THAT was NIce. write one more