Reviews for Snuffed Out
Nadreth chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
That was well written, definately going to favorites.
Goddess chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
YES. Not a dumb Charlie/Claire, but something with excellent characterization.
pacejunkie chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Just digging through old Charlie fics and found this. Wow, is it ever well written. Love your descriptive imagery. Nice bonding moment for these two, even if a little twisted. Great job.
spotpc chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Not bad. Characters are just about right.
lunadatura chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
This is really good. Very close to the characters. I liked the dialogue, and I liked the spaces in between. Charlie/Sawyer scenes are rare, but I think that they have a lot in common, and I like where you took them in this case.
Ariana902 chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
I love fics that focus on friendships/pairings that are slightly unusual. . . i've seen enough charlie/claire, Shannon/sayid, shannon/boone, kate/jack and kate/sawyer to last a lifetime, so your fic was exactly what i needed!
shady gurl chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
Wow that was amazing. *clap* I love this qoute when he says: "You callin’ me a queer, Mighty Mouse?” Ha omg that cracked me up something rotten. : D

My charlie/Sawyer community is in need of fics. If you are intretsed the link to it is somewhere on my bio. or you could e-mail me.

Very much in love with this story, favourites!
Dirty Blondes chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
that was really good i like how you got across charlie's addiction and how it happened and his fear for losing it lol

it was a good one

and sawyer is a pretty lousy dude to talk to about it but it was cool
Maethril Aranel chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Oh, how sad, it's the end?

I liked it a lot, the dialogue was awesome and (unlike some other fics) very convincing. You gave great description. All around, it was very well written, and an AWESOME story to read.

Please write more!

-Maethril Aranel
Ryder85 chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
I really enjoyed this. I like seeing Sawyer as anything but an ass. Thank you!
Squire chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
I love the way you connected these two through addiction. Another great fic!
Beboppin' Betty chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
This was truly excellent. I really like your portrayal of Charlie, and how you interpreted Sawyer's inner self. Great job.
C chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
Hey, this was cool. I loved when Charlie was talking about the fags, that was funny how Sawyer took it.
hornofgondor chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
::claps:: yay! mah fav 2 people! ::cuddles em both:: very well written...i luff it!
Foreveraharmonyfan chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
I liked it. Great comparison between two different people and two different drugs. Can't wait to see a new story.