Reviews for Mortality
Amanthya chapter 1 . 2/4
This is a take I've never run across, but I find it very believable. And you get inside Rin's head well, as she stops associating "forever" with a positive glow, as she begins to find the cycle ridiculous, as she begins to despair. Sad fic, but well written.
ddddaaaae chapter 1 . 1/20
here: sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagura . blogspot . com
Sheri Vegas chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
That was the most beautiful Rin/Sessh fic I've ever read. The feelings were sad and perfect.
Shebali chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Ooooooh, right in the feels...
niffaith chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Absolutely great, so dark and somewhat... funny?
Shera chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
wow, creepy.
Sandman1191999 chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
This is sad but good. Wish she could've had a child.
icegirljenni chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
I love the idea of having Tenseiga to works more than one times ans restore the youthfulness.

Which means, Sesshoumaru will never lose Rin in his life.

Such a unique story. I like it :-)
pisquenta chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
This is such a mature story! I tell you there is like 2 or 3 like yours here! I've been searching for a week lol
rayningnight chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
You know, I don't think I've ever read something so... realisitc, for this canon, yet still horror. It's amazing, it capture exactly what Rin and Sesshomaru were, and though I'm left wondering about Jaken, he's not important anyway, I think I like this little one-shot far more than a whole series of other Inuyasha fanfics before reading this.
Really. This is fantastical and mindblowing and... yeah. Rin.
I feel for her.

-Rayne

PS: Sometimes, I wonder, if being immortal truly is worth it. Because if all villians strive for it, yet only the unfortunate main/sidekick characters get this little perk...
Sad. Oh so very sad.
mad about books chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
All I can say is this fic might haunt me the next time I think to myself that life's too short. This is haunting, terrifying. A great horror story. Compared to the movies and novels I pay to frighten myself, your fic does an even better job at scaring me. Perhaps it's also caused by the undertone of sadness in this fic as well.

There are many things I could praise about your technique but most of all I admire how effective this is. Writing a good horror story is hard and I leave this page still a bit rattled.
overninethousand chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Serendipithy chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
This is definitely the most twisted path I have seen the Sesshomaru/Rin relationship been taken. It's very well written, though, and I like the thoughts and emotions Rin has, showing her side of the story. As twisted as it is, I really enjoyed reading this. :)
December Sapphire chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
She dies alot! HOLY COW! I was laughing when I was reading this...I don't know why, I think I find it amusing cause Sesshomaru keeps bringing her back when shes like this is getting old.
Good Luck in the future!
-Sapphire
Miggyrow chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Very interesting take on their relashionship! It was sad enough. I could totally see it happening though!