Reviews for Mortality
thewiggins chapter 1 . 2/1
Damn, super dark! Interesting idea, pretty well written, though I could have used a little more detail about how it worked. It seemed like she probably always came back the age ahe was when she 1st died, though that could have been clearer. But did she lose knowledge and experience too? Cause the whole time she seemed almost comically inept.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2017
Holy shit that's pretty dark
x3PokkiTan chapter 1 . 10/24/2017
Tis truly is dark...
vane-of-the-dawn chapter 1 . 3/10/2017
Wow this was deep, dark and angsty. Not sure what to feel. I do have a question though, you say her life was lived all over again and that tenseiga restored youth...at what age would be the reset point?
Amanthya chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
This is a take I've never run across, but I find it very believable. And you get inside Rin's head well, as she stops associating "forever" with a positive glow, as she begins to find the cycle ridiculous, as she begins to despair. Sad fic, but well written.
ddddaaaae chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
here: sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagura . blogspot . com
Sheri Vegas chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
That was the most beautiful Rin/Sessh fic I've ever read. The feelings were sad and perfect.
Shebali chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Ooooooh, right in the feels...
niffaith chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Absolutely great, so dark and somewhat... funny?
Shera chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
wow, creepy.
Sandman1191999 chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
This is sad but good. Wish she could've had a child.
icegirljenni chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
I love the idea of having Tenseiga to works more than one times ans restore the youthfulness.

Which means, Sesshoumaru will never lose Rin in his life.

Such a unique story. I like it :-)
pisquenta chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
This is such a mature story! I tell you there is like 2 or 3 like yours here! I've been searching for a week lol
rayningnight chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
You know, I don't think I've ever read something so... realisitc, for this canon, yet still horror. It's amazing, it capture exactly what Rin and Sesshomaru were, and though I'm left wondering about Jaken, he's not important anyway, I think I like this little one-shot far more than a whole series of other Inuyasha fanfics before reading this.
Really. This is fantastical and mindblowing and... yeah. Rin.
I feel for her.

-Rayne

PS: Sometimes, I wonder, if being immortal truly is worth it. Because if all villians strive for it, yet only the unfortunate main/sidekick characters get this little perk...
Sad. Oh so very sad.
mad about books chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
All I can say is this fic might haunt me the next time I think to myself that life's too short. This is haunting, terrifying. A great horror story. Compared to the movies and novels I pay to frighten myself, your fic does an even better job at scaring me. Perhaps it's also caused by the undertone of sadness in this fic as well.

There are many things I could praise about your technique but most of all I admire how effective this is. Writing a good horror story is hard and I leave this page still a bit rattled.