Reviews for Be Careful What You Wish For
Daughter Of The Slaughter chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
That freaked me out. When Seto 'killed' himself and when he was in hospital and Mokuba didn't know if he was okay made me cry. And I don't cry often. And it had me sad and scared! I like the way you wrote it though!
pearheart chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
WOW that was good store.I look fored for the next store.
julia chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
Meh...it was okay. Sorry I can't explain why...that's just how I feel.
Master Ruby chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
To tell you the truth, I've never had anything REAL angsty either. (just bits, I'm too much of a softie. XP) Anyways, I don't see anything wrong with it. As for Mokuba's rambling, I can understand it because he's angry but was he really that angry he didn't care for Sophia's crying? That's pretty harsh. The part with Mokuba cutting himself sent shivers down my spine. Sure, I've read other fics with that but not with Mokuba. *sniff* Poor Mokuba. You mean person! How could you write such a thing? Just kidding. :P Hmm, I really don't see any real errors. I don't see grammar and spelling mistakes either. You did a great job! This is the first time I can't find anything wrong at all with your fic. Ocasionally I find spelling and grammar with the your other updates but this time nothing. And is this really going to happen in KKS? *shiver* I'll have to re-live this again, huh? *shiver again* Oh well, great job! I gave you a long review. Yaysies! Update new stuff again ASAP. I look forward to it! And were YOU in a bad mood while writing this? LOL! Ja ne!

::Ruby-chan::