Reviews for Death and Absolution
Annie chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
update more!
Princessdiana516 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Please,please add more! I loved it!
TheElegantFaerie chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Oh I like the sound of where this fic seems to be headed! So Tea has the knowledge of her death and things to come? I wonder how she will deal with that and will the secret slip out? Will she take this chance to connect with Kaiba?
TheDirectorH chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
okay, I know it's been awhile since anyone reviwed this but I MUST ask you to continue! I love this story and you are such an excellent author, I would hate to see it go to waste, so I am begging you, please keep working on this!
Kazumi Shiunsai chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
omg! this was really good! i loved your fic!

i'm kazumiakai from deviantart, by the way :D

i hope u upload soon! ;)
Nina12497 chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
AH! I am in total love for this story. I actually had an idea similar to this for my story but I can't write it now since you started writing WAY before me, so everyone is going to think I just copied off of you, then I'm going to get reported, and then everything is going to go terrible for me, but I'll just have to stick with reading your so totally awesome story.

Nina12497
r0gue lebeau chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Please update! This story looks so good!
Phila chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Love it!give me more!:)
dream-fantasy10 chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
whoa...thats deep.

so they really went all the way back in time? that is so cool, i've never even imagined a fic like this. when you think about, the plot seems pretty obvious, the old go back into time to change things. but the way YOU actually executed it was truly magnificent.

i also see you haven't updated in quite a while. (this on hiatus?) well, i think this fic kicks butt and you should definently continue it! keep up the awesome work!
Monkeyluv4646 chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
please update!
snowflake chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
that was a pretty good start. actually, that was the best starting i have ever read. plz update this fiction.
Star-GoddessZ chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
WOWIE! Ohh, I likes TEa/Seto pairings! This is REALLY REALLY COOLIO! Update soon, ne?
Inu Kaiba chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
O.O It's so awesome, and cool and good. This is definitley better than The Rose Chronicles Update soon!
Gekkou Hana chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
Aww.. i love this! It's something so new... please update!
Here4TheParty chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
awsum story so far azurite! how do you come up with all these good ideas? i could never think of something like this..*shruggs* oh well update soon kk? happy new year! _;;

-here4theparty