Reviews for The Biggest Lie
keytomyheartmyimmortal chapter 1 . 2/24
please update please i love this story
slasshh chapter 5 . 10/25/2014
so wood talked him into having sex? what kinda stupid and fucked up reason is that?
superjunior101315 chapter 17 . 10/8/2014
Will you still be updating this?
cutmebitch chapter 4 . 8/17/2014
I really like the plot of this story and I was hoping that you would let me rewrite it and perhaps finish it? I would appreciate a response back at your earliest convenience. If you have any questions about what I plan to do and how I plan to rewrite it please let me know. Thank you!
Airrissaid chapter 17 . 6/4/2014
I don't supposes you will ever finish this?
BeLLe ELLe PoTTer chapter 17 . 6/12/2013
this story is fabulous! i can't wait for the next chapter
fanficfreak14 chapter 17 . 5/2/2013
WE DEMAND AN UPDATE! WE DEMAND AN UPDATE!
Lorelee13 chapter 17 . 2/24/2013
PLS UPDATE SOON PLS!
XxMicciexX chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
Argh, sorry you're a fantastic writer but argh, can't stomach Harry's forgiving attitude. Reminds me of this friend I had, I wanted to punch her in the face to see if she'll come to her senses, but I just couldn't watch her running back to the same dude who keeps telling her the same sweet lies to justify his cheating and why they should still be together, and she just forgives him.

Told you I took this to a personal level, words have that power. I only skimmed over the previous chapter and this one. Seems to be more focused on Harry's pregnancy. Well, ignorance is bliss as demonstrated by this Harry :\
XxMicciexX chapter 6 . 1/9/2013
Awww man... Harry caved way too quickly, and I hoped that he would've ran to Blaise even for a while. But alas he just forgives and runs straight back to oh so pitiful Draco whose "I Love You" and "I'm so, very sorry" just demands for Harry to overlook all the reason why he's even asking for a divorce in the first place.

Has it even been a month? This Harry is so forgiving, it's frustrating.

I wonder why authors always make the bottom, or the catcher be the one that's cheated on, that thinks they're not good enough, and that their happiness is second-rate after their partner... That's a crazy sign of low self-esteem if I ever saw one.

If I was Harry, would've left that bastard with no way to find me and moved on. But thank goodness I'm not this Harry because I don't lack a back-bone like this Harry...

Sorry for the long rant, just can't imagine why Harry would want to give Draco a chance. Screw his reasons and explanations, nothing that comes out of a cheater should ever be takin' into consideration. What the eff can possibly make you f*ck another person so enthusiastically while you're married to another? And then he tries to imply that he had a very good reason and or that he had no choice?

Argh, darn you for making thus story so frustrating! :P I totally took this on a personal level .
Charlie0925 chapter 17 . 1/4/2013
Liking this and need to know what happens next! ;o)
sillyjuice chapter 17 . 11/17/2012
Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please Please please please update! Amazing story!
sese chapter 17 . 11/15/2012
Why do this though ? :( It Was Getting Interesting. Sigh. This Is Depressing.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/12/2012
Please update sooner I love this story and I think that the idea of the son creating a daughter was really cool and it's just so aewsome …the story I mean
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
TTTT Draco you sonvabitch! how could you to Harry!