Reviews for The Biggest Lie
Can the girl have silver hair and green eyes and the boy have black hair and silver eye's
margo28 chapter 17 . 12/28/2015
I just despise circumstances such as this one when I read the fic that is quite brilliant and the author suddenly decides to abandon it. I am not angry at the author cause they have their own reasons but at the fact that I will never get to know how this story will have finished.
keytomyheartmyimmortal chapter 17 . 8/20/2015
PLEASE UPDATE I LOVE THIS STORY. THERE IS SO MUCH .i actually don't know what its like to be pregnant or been around one.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 16 . 4/20/2015
I don't like it when you pull things like this that are totally unnecessary to the story. If you wanted twins you should have done that from the beginning! Come on!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 12 . 4/20/2015
You better have a very good reason for that little scene in the alley.
keytomyheartmyimmortal chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
please update please i love this story
like-slash chapter 5 . 10/25/2014
so wood talked him into having sex? what kinda stupid and fucked up reason is that?
superjunior101315 chapter 17 . 10/8/2014
Will you still be updating this?
theworldcriestoo chapter 4 . 8/17/2014
I really like the plot of this story and I was hoping that you would let me rewrite it and perhaps finish it? I would appreciate a response back at your earliest convenience. If you have any questions about what I plan to do and how I plan to rewrite it please let me know. Thank you!
Airrissaid chapter 17 . 6/4/2014
I don't supposes you will ever finish this?
BeLLe ELLe PoTTer chapter 17 . 6/12/2013
this story is fabulous! i can't wait for the next chapter
fanficfreak14 chapter 17 . 5/2/2013
WE DEMAND AN UPDATE! WE DEMAND AN UPDATE!
Lorelee13 chapter 17 . 2/24/2013
PLS UPDATE SOON PLS!
XxMicciexX chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
Argh, sorry you're a fantastic writer but argh, can't stomach Harry's forgiving attitude. Reminds me of this friend I had, I wanted to punch her in the face to see if she'll come to her senses, but I just couldn't watch her running back to the same dude who keeps telling her the same sweet lies to justify his cheating and why they should still be together, and she just forgives him.

Told you I took this to a personal level, words have that power. I only skimmed over the previous chapter and this one. Seems to be more focused on Harry's pregnancy. Well, ignorance is bliss as demonstrated by this Harry :\
XxMicciexX chapter 6 . 1/9/2013
Awww man... Harry caved way too quickly, and I hoped that he would've ran to Blaise even for a while. But alas he just forgives and runs straight back to oh so pitiful Draco whose "I Love You" and "I'm so, very sorry" just demands for Harry to overlook all the reason why he's even asking for a divorce in the first place.

Has it even been a month? This Harry is so forgiving, it's frustrating.

I wonder why authors always make the bottom, or the catcher be the one that's cheated on, that thinks they're not good enough, and that their happiness is second-rate after their partner... That's a crazy sign of low self-esteem if I ever saw one.

If I was Harry, would've left that bastard with no way to find me and moved on. But thank goodness I'm not this Harry because I don't lack a back-bone like this Harry...

Sorry for the long rant, just can't imagine why Harry would want to give Draco a chance. Screw his reasons and explanations, nothing that comes out of a cheater should ever be takin' into consideration. What the eff can possibly make you f*ck another person so enthusiastically while you're married to another? And then he tries to imply that he had a very good reason and or that he had no choice?

Argh, darn you for making thus story so frustrating! :P I totally took this on a personal level .