Reviews for In love with a god
dancelikeyoujustdontcare chapter 10 . 11/9/2009
I like it. :)
grey280 chapter 9 . 6/4/2009
I love it! Please write more! I beg of thee! And also, could I get permission to possibly include Skyleth and Millakris in a fic of mine that I'm planning?
grey280 chapter 8 . 6/4/2009
Wow. That was... epic. In the sense of the word meaning big, huge, stuff like that.
grey280 chapter 7 . 6/4/2009
Actually, I have to say that I think a story about a minor goddess would be pretty interesting. Just my opinion.
grey280 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
I like the chapter length, and the premise.
Meggie chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
umm, i kno this is a little after the fact but Millakris's last name should end in 'sri' cos 'sra' means son and 'sri' means daughter e.g. Sarrasri Sarra's daughter and Hadensra Haden's son. Just so you know. I really like the story insofar. I hope the rest is as good.
Erytha chapter 9 . 8/28/2006
o i luv this story! it is reallyr eally really good!
Erytha chapter 5 . 8/28/2006
umm this one is the same as chapter 3! you need to change it!
kris chapter 5 . 7/6/2006
i'm sure someone has already pointed this out but chapters 3 and 5 are exactly the same, but it continues to be a great story.
kris chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
even though i was origionally drawn to your story because you spell your characters name the same way i spell my own i think you have a real tallent for writting, i can't wait to continue reading, it's a good story so far.
Sky Freelancer chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Hey, if this is your first fanfic, I'm very impressed. I don't usually like to read stories that have "unknowns" as the main character but you've really got me in suspense. It's got a good pace to it and you have nice descriptive writing. I think Skyleth attracted me to your story also (I flatter myself) since this is also my pen name. I just had to review even if it is only the first chapter.
Lady Merlin chapter 3 . 11/17/2005
in case you don't know, there are several A/k fics around. Just go and search for Kyprioth. mine is there too! YAY! I think Taybur is hot too! YAY!
Lady Merlin chapter 2 . 11/17/2005
i mean, just go and read my profile. i've written the same thing as's just unnatural...
Lady Merlin chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
.f-g god. we have so much in common! we love numair, like A/K (not alanna kel) pairings, live in singapore, how old r u lor? i love the story in love with a god. i really recommend providence smiles! NUMAIR RAWKS! Whoopee! i'm thirteen. I'm in crescent girls sec. i can't believe this. i live in jurong. u? araagahh! if you have a hotmail add, pls send it to don't mind if i add you to msn lor.
magequeen chapter 10 . 9/10/2005
just wanted to let u noe dat u inspired me and if u can, i would like u to visit my story which will be up soon. I am magequeen and it is a romance/adventure/action/tragedy/yadda yadda,

u get it rite? anyway how old r u ? i m 13