Reviews for The Dangers of Desert Driving
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
It would have been cool if they could have picked up the hitch hiker w/ the Mickey mouse shirt in fear and loathing. Cassady, Kerouac, or Holden Caulfield would be interesting..now, I can't count the possible plot lines...
RonRR chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
More than a little disturbing.
George chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Wow, another excellent story. Thank you.

I think "on principal" was supposed to be "on principle".

Clem & Dru - that's an interesting combination. I hope you write a story like that too some day.
SoUtHeRnBeLLe706 chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
wonderful. as soon as the words gosh darned left his mouth i knew it was the mayor. lol
miss izzy92 chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
This was awesome! Especially discovering that the person the story's being told to is Clem.
Kazaera chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
*adores*

You have the best handle on Drusilla I've ever seen. I just /adore/ her. Then again, I've always had a soft-spot for the insane.

And the Mayor! Absolutely brilliant! :D

...if this goes on, I'll run out of room on my favourites list.
MBB chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
LOL, hilarious fic. I like S/D, and I realised it was Mayor Wilkings within a few lines, so very good characterisation.

You surprised me at the end with Clem though, I was for sure he was talking to Dawn.
Roony chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
this rocks!

not only is the Spike POV dead on, but I love how you made it like a real conversation. lol, Spike's got it for Mrs. Cleaver?

Love how even William the Bloody can be creeped out :)

-Roony
zzilly14 chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
Hehehe. Mayor Wilkins. I figured it out once he saw the non-reflection of Spike.

Great job! I enjoyed it!
Lynn chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
Heh! Oh my god that was hilarious. I was laughing at pretty much every sentence. Just wonderfull it was.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
This is a great story. Even though he was evil and made Faith a murderess, Mayor Wilkins was always a lot of fun. You've caught him so very well. I loved this story, and I think that doing it from Spike's point of view was absolutely right on! Excellent!
CriesofCapricorn chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
Loved it! Great plot, great guest characters, and a special great kind of humor. This story just combines a lot of wonderful qualities a fic SHOULD have. Again, awesome job and I'm adding this to my favorites' list.
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
Oh, wow. That was just so darn funny. And now you've got me talking like Dick. I loved the fact it was Clem at the end and the Mayor in the middle. Superb story. More please.