Reviews for The Nature of Demons
Misura chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
A lovely and touching piece of emotional writing. (And by emotional, I don't mean that *you* were emotional when you wrote it (though you may have been), but rather that it describes quite complex emotions and feelings (as opposed to events and actions). I enjoyed the bittersweet taste of it, the way you deepened a scene from the manga.
akisawana chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
Oh, kawaii!
Corrupted Optimist chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
*claps* X3 man! i really do love your DK fics! theyre so beautiful! you have to write more! please do!
Lady Dragonnaine chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Oh, Goddess. Wow, that was beautiful. It really was. I absolutely adored it. The way you display the characters is so open, so pure, and so TRUE. They really are IN character, shown to perfection, giving us insight that would otherwise be brushed over. I feel almost awestruck at the image, the emotion that you have given to us, your readers, a gift presented in humble wrapping, but containing something more valuable than gold. The essence of this piece was beautiful, but slightly diluted with a few minor typos, "their" instead of "there" for example.

All in all, an excellent piece of work that I am glad you chose to share with us.

Lady DrĂ gonnĂ ine
Thunderkatho chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
hello yet again, hmm, my first time reading one of your stories, and i have to admit, im quite impressed, there isn't anything i have to say about this, except for one small detail, starting at the beginning, the wording you use, like that one line in the beginning, "that Cesia finds herself feeling..."

This makes me feel like this is a painting, your painting, but your only describing it, try to make it seem more like your making the painting for us, i feel like your just pointing out things inside the picture not actually describing it

Perhaps you should try something like, "injured man. Cesia found herself feeling almost guilty for the way... she knew that the dragon officer... just as she knew that a new type... Rath was not used to tending...etc..." that way it helps the reader feel more into the picture

overall, i am quite impressed, keep up the writing, and thanks for the reviews, ill work on my stories the way you suggested

Lady Kilgorin
Animegoil chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
WOW. that was incredible. I loved that. Write more, of ANYTHING. that was simply great. I mean, I loved how you brought out emotions, and TRUTHS. And Kaistern's character was magnificently, i mean incredibly, well done and described and used. Amazing, the way you portrayed everyone, and the way you simply toyed with the emotions and the seiousness of it all, and jsut so well done!

Wow. all clicks on those 4 little boxes on the review page. Wow...
Cairnsy chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
The author here, jusy a quick response to the review below .

Not yaoi, but, you know, PLAT-ON-IC feelings?
FireyFlames chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
Is this yaoi? You know-HOMO-SEXUAL feelings?
aquajogger chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
o.o

I liked it...

*slightly awed*

That was a very good introspective on both Kai-Stern and Cesia, and this scene is one that has been neglected far too many times.

I appreciated reading this, although I can see how you might have had slight issues with it from the writer's perspective. There is room for a going over, although it is not needed.

Thank you for posting this, even if you weren't sure if you wanted to.

-Ally