Reviews for In The Moon's Bloody Shadow
NuttyThenutjob chapter 11 . 9/20/2015
REVIEWS?! I'LL GIVE YOU REVIEWS! *chases you around with BAZILLIONS weapons* I HATE YA FO' DOING THIS TO MY BABEEHH!
NuttyThenutjob chapter 2 . 9/20/2015
I HATE YA FOR DOING DISSS! *chases you with an atomic bomb* I HAVE TO MAKE EXTRA SMORES FOR LEO THANKS TO YOU!
flikaroo chapter 11 . 7/13/2015
What a wild ride. Poor Leo, loyal to his brother's until the bitter end. Can't wait to see how the brother's react to what they've done in part two.
Teranovia chapter 11 . 6/19/2014
Really awesome ,and interesting!
Fandombatched chapter 11 . 4/1/2013
This wasn't that bad (R) as I'm pretty certen I'm not 18 yet and I loved this story
No More Love chapter 11 . 10/7/2012
WTF!? man I thought I was gonna b the first to use robot mind control in a fix :P damn lol
oh well good fix an I'll be reading the next part soon :)

*No More Love*
Guest chapter 11 . 6/1/2011
I don't care if shredder did something to the 3 turtles but it gives them no RIGHT to hurt there brother! GOD I'm mad

Good job on the story really liked it
tmntlover2013 chapter 11 . 11/1/2010
Great job on the story I liked it alot.
Happybubblex3 chapter 11 . 6/12/2010
noooo!

Leo is just so... selfless...

and it was so horrible... Leo, being so terrified and scared...

After all his brothers (though it was the Shredder in reality) did to him... I was just.. oh my god, how terrible and horrifying!

but you got a good idea... angsty... but good.

The poem's nice! good job.. I'm gonna go read the sequel immediately!
LilNinjaWolf chapter 11 . 7/28/2009
Wow, this was a very cool story and I enjoyed reading it so much. :D Great job!
Mystic-Warrior7 chapter 2 . 3/16/2008
good
Tewi chapter 11 . 12/1/2005
holy crap! omg! great story, absolutley fabulous! dark, abuse, but it was great! i totally loved it! and your end? perfect! have you already written the sequel or started it or anything and if it's already finished i'll go hunting for it because this one was great and i need the sequel! please tell me!
The Sacred Heart chapter 11 . 6/12/2005
I love this story! Now I'm going to read the sequel. Good work girl and I'm also not part of the mob that wants to kill you outside of your window.

See ya!

The Sacred Heart
EagleFox chapter 11 . 2/17/2005
Hi! I'm Eagle20401 with a differant pen name now. You finally finished your story. I would of reviewed earlier but I was on this four day trip. I was reading the story and when I was half way finished I realized that I knew those lyrics. I like the song 'In the End' pretty much. I want to read the sequel but does it have to be another rated R story?
RaneyLee chapter 11 . 2/15/2005
Well not exactly robots, but close enough. Shedder was still controling them. And I was about to wonder if there was gonna be a sequel, cause ya con't just leave us on edge... Well... maybe you CAN but that's not the point. Anyway, good job. I'll be waiting for the sequel!

*~* SV *~*