Reviews for Last Will and Testament
Avalonemyst chapter 1 . 3/12
Aw!
DeepBlueJoy chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
That made my eyes leak... oh man, this was beautiful and so very sad.

Thank you.

Blue
Anonn chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
This was cute, sweet, touching, and sad (but in a good way) all at once.

Well done!
Saul Good chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
You seriously had me lost for a bit reading this but when things clicked? I am a grown man but the 'awwwwwwww' I let out was less than masculine. Great work really fun read.
Kathryn Merlin chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Wow you made me tear up. This was a great idea for a story.
1FictionFanatic1 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
This story is so amazing.

I absolutely love that you wrote it half from the pig's perspective. And you totally had me tearing at the end.

Great story :)
Cliodhna chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Unbelieveably sweet story. Can't believe the inner thoughts of a stuffed pig just made me cry. Kudos.
George chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
You should write books for a living. I'm sure you'd be successful. I've already read 30 of your stories and liked most of them a lot. This one's the best so far.

I laughed like crazy and spilled my coffee at this paragraph:

"on the other side was a girl. Hey! I knew her! That was Wild One! Ek! Cor Dee! Help me!"
DanaryesIsGoingToBreakTheWheel chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
A great story. Very good.
nathy.faithy chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
you made me cry with a stuffed pig.. man.. this was so bittersweet... lovely!
Raiatea1 chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
wow...i cry...it's beautyfull...i love it...my god, wanna do the same thing...thanks
Jinxgirl chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
aw... wow that would be so sweet for faith. bittersweet really. it would be very sad. i honestly don't think buffy would have done it if it had gone according to show though, she was way too bitter and immature abotu faith.
norwich36 chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
This was a lovely piece. I thought Mr. Gordo's POV was very sweet, and the ending made me cry.
Lynnicaec chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
OMG. I simply was amazed by this story. I...wow...I can hardly think of what to type. It was really good. Putting in Mr. Gordo's POV in the story was a brilliant idea. Kudos to you.
pril chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
that was a very lovely story. very sad. made me cry. lol. also very well written. happy writing.