Reviews for Wizarding Ranma: Origins
Rose1948 chapter 2 . 12/17/2010
I, too, can see Ranma skipping past the preliminaries and, coming to the Oath, taking it as a given that Art equated to Martial Art. ::chuckles:

Nicely done. I hope that you continue this. Thanks for sharing.
anon chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
cool crossover idea. I like the story idea and hope you write more. The only nitpicky thing I can mention is that given the physical locations of the Islands of Japan and the Island of Manhattan on the Earth ... then a moon high above New York City (if I remember 'So you want to be a wizard' correctly) would be unseen in Japan, hidden behind the Earth. Fred's light would probably be seen more as a lightening of the Eastern horizon (or western or both, depending on which way is closest to Fred's position in the sky) then as a new star halfway to the moon. Again cause it is all hidden by the Earth. I do understand and appreciate the need to describe an event that can be tied to the book for those who read it but I just can't see the moon or Fred being all that visible from Japan. (not that you need to change this, I don't think very many people will catch this). I imagine, from Japan, it would be a bright sunny day, then poof the Sun is gone. Then it comes back. Since it takes about 8 minutes after they succeed for the sunlight to reach earth, Ranma had to endure about 10 minutes or so (maybe more like 15?) in the dark, frustrated that he can't help and curious about what is going on. Well, that's how I see it.
migele chapter 2 . 12/12/2005
nice one.

stumbled upon it by accident.

I'll keep watching you!
ranger5 chapter 2 . 12/7/2005
Its been a while. I was extremely glad to see this post. Keep it up.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 2 . 12/7/2005
Very interesting, I'm eager to see how Ranma and Nabiki fare as martial artist wizards!
Bobboky chapter 2 . 12/6/2005
vwey good
Jerry Unipeg chapter 2 . 12/6/2005
GREAT CHAPTER! I think Nabiki would make a GREAT wizard.
Innortal chapter 2 . 12/6/2005
Not a bad intro, and looking forward to more.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
Nice start.
Silverscale chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
Please update this wonderful story soon.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
His book should have a section detailing the events of the sun going out. All active wizards and their actions are listed.
DerektheRogue chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
Very good Mnemorath , but could you PLEASE write faster?

I'm sorry to be whiny but a chappy a couple or more months of THIS QUALITY is just plain MEAN!

Derek The Rogue
Innortal chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
Good job. You set up Ranma's side of the story well, as well as introduced Nabiki early on. I look forward to your next chapter, and hope it doesn't take several months like some authors.
aqualens chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
Having read the wizarding novels, I think this ties in very well. I've never read a Ranma fic that crosses over with that series and would be interested in reading more. A thumbs up and hope you persist with this fic.
ranma hibiki chapter 1 . 11/6/2004