Reviews for You and Me
damnyankee chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
Oh, this was so very, very good...I haven't bothered reading many fics lately because of the state of affairs with Carby on the show and with Noah possibly leaving and all. But your fic was like a breath of fresh air. So very nice and sweet and...::sigh::...beautiful. Keep up the good work!
Kalena chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
Wow, that was really, really great! I wish that had happened on the show, it was really believable, Carter being upfront and Abby being unsure. It was great!
Kate Rosen chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
I loved it. I can really see this happening. It seems like they say the most when they're shouting at each other. I would love to read more if you decide to continue!
striker20 chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
i like it i think you should keep going w/ it- if ya wanted to
Carol2004 chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
Loved it...any chance theyre getting toghether soon?

im hoping you would say YES!
lemonjelly chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
aww that was really great

(writing in third person present tense is great! i wrote my whole last fic like that - i don't know why, but you can just create so much of a better atmosphere with it, and you did)

i really liked it :)
GMSR chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
well done. I loved the whole thing, so poetic and flowing. I hope to read more of your work.
carbytothecore chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
too much
carolinacarby chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
great scene...why can't it happen this way?
Tracey chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
That was really great. I loved it. So cute and fuzzy with a nice injection of angst.

Perfect.
Becky chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
Nice work. You want to know what I want to see more of, though? More of it, in general! Lovely work! Nice to see! :)
Dizzy-Dreamer chapter 1 . 11/6/2004