Reviews for A Quick Game Of Strip Poker
DollyRose chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Great story, I definitely got a laugh from this! :D Bart cracked me up...""For clothes? Why would you want my clothes?" Oh how I love him haha!

Wonder who lied to Kori about poker? I say Dick or Roy...though I'm betting on Roy. He seems like the person to do it, just for laughs xD
Princess613 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Yeah, Tim is morphing into Batman. And it's SCARY.
lovekankuro chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Starfire has some naughty language, doesn't she?
PastaSentient chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Funny, I am guessing it was Roy who told Kory about poker only being played with clothes.
cartoonstar chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
awesome!
Weaving Bard chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
well written.

I imagine starfire being robin's first love but raven being his life love.

I can't imagine what raven would say ... if anything at all to strip poker.

Thankfully you kept our heroes in character and had them playing for sweets. I don't see Robin as the type to play for clothes.
alittlesummerwine chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Great job! I love that we can just assume who told her...D
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
/"You know, it's frightening how much I miss the maturity and stability of Young Justice."/

*sporfle* That line right there just made the whole fic for me. :) And I bet Dick, or Roy, or Wally or whoever, is in for so much trouble once Kory gets hold of him.
Jimaine chapter 1 . 3/25/2006

That line made this ENTIRE FIC for me. Whee! :D
Angelfaced DramaQueen chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
hahaha...very funny, poor star.
sapphiredragoneyes chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
That was pretty funny! Made me laugh out loud.
Nitewing chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
That was so funny. Question is who told her poker could only be played as strip poker.. Nightwing or BeastBoy. Hell, it could've even been Roy.
santera canadian chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
great first chapter
fieldofyellowdandelions chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
This misunderstanding was pretty funny and you did a good job pulling it off.

I felt some of the sentences were awkward. Example: "Nightwing said she had a temper and would often fire off starbolts at him when ever she lost her temper."

I loved the exchange between Conner and Bart. Good job.
Bal8rokstar chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
This is great! The part where Bart tries to comprehend the concept of "strip poker"!