Reviews for Tactile
LadyLefaye chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
I just really love the way you write Jake and Diane. I went through your profile and actually read all of your Jake 2.0 fics. I'm sad that this is the last one. You really have a way of bringing the characters to life...I almost feel like I'm watching the show. _
Acidbuk chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
You are the dude..well...sorta _

that was good :) as somehwhat a speccialist in Tragic romance that was great :)

Good work.
funkycool chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
that last line was really good

this fic again was fab!

Venus Smurf chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
Beautifully written. You are, bar none, the best writer with this series. You seem to get right into their heads, and your views on them are insightful and brilliant. I love what you do with these characters, and I desperately hope you continue working with them.
Chris chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
A good continuation for the show. Well written, believable, and certainly seems in character. A great one-shot, or an opener for more?
Ryoko Kashino chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
You never cease to amaze me. Once again you have written a wonderful story. Companion piece or whatever, you trap the reader with your descriptions. Each time I read one of your stories, I get caught up in them and it's as if Jake 2.0 was never taken off t.v. Thank you again for a supremely well written tale.
peregrine chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
As always, you cut straight to the core of their deepest emotions, and you do it so beautifully well. Thanks for taking the time to write this and post it.

EK