Reviews for Girl From Yesterday
Rayne StarDust chapter 11 . 7/16/2005
This is definately one of my favorite stories!
miteymel chapter 11 . 7/10/2005
hey that was a really nice story, good work getting the cookie dough thing happening in there.
Out-of-Reality chapter 11 . 11/11/2004
Awe that was so beautiful! Heartwrenching and mean to buffy at times but still beautiful. The end witht he rose petals and kisses and the words on the note. That was really smart and cute. Amazing story!
idolsgirl chapter 11 . 11/8/2004
I love it! Really really sweet, heavy on the angst factor which I have a morbid love for, a lot of Buffy-centered talks, which I also love, and BA which is always good. I don't particularly like the switching from Buffy to Angel, I myself would have chosen a third person narrator, but that's your choice. Anyway, I loved the story!
Sweetnlilly chapter 11 . 11/7/2004
gah! too good to form words ... lol sorry imma goin to read it again.
iwry-always chapter 11 . 11/7/2004
Oh. My. God. I love it SO much, incredible, amazing and all those other words that mean great, or fantastic etc... A heap of angst, some fluff, some humour and a wonderful ending. I even felt sorry for Liv. Keep it up, please.
Jason Barnett chapter 11 . 11/6/2004
This was an amazing story, the best B/A fic I've read in ages. ANgel's comments after the end of the battle, with those Slayers deaths was cruel. I was hoping Buffy would knock him into the wall before she left. Willow/Oz getting back together was interesting.
Tawnie chapter 11 . 11/6/2004
It made me cry _ Good job!
Queen Boadicea chapter 11 . 11/6/2004
Oh, angst and smoochies. Eggs and cookies. The perfect Buffy-and-Angel story. (P.S.: I remember watching "Runaway Bride." That part about the eggs was the only thing that made it bearable... that and watching Richard Gere chasing that FedEx van. Ha!)
Queen Boadicea chapter 10 . 11/6/2004
You write this Liv really well. I don't hate her at all not even from the beginning of your story and I've hated practically every woman Angel got close to, intimate with or tried to do so: Eve, Nina, Lilah, Kate, Darla. (Yeah, I include Lilah even if Angel wasn't in his body at the time. It was still nasty to watch. Almost as bad as Spuffy... :P)

"I stand there, reveling in the fact that the sun is not burning me for a few seconds before I realize I’m naked and my neighbor is watching." Damn and I thought I was being careful, hiding behind the drapes with my binoculars and camera. :D
Queen Boadicea chapter 8 . 11/6/2004
Crap. :O
Queen Boadicea chapter 7 . 11/6/2004
Marlon Brando may have made that look popular but he never did it justice the way David does. R... :P
Queen Boadicea chapter 2 . 11/6/2004
Great chapter. By the way, I forgot to mention this but "cielo" is the Italian word for "heaven" or "sky." When you've watched as much Italian opera as I have, you get to know these things. :)
Queen Boadicea chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
It makes sense that Angel and Buffy would get on with their lives although you'd think the anonymous blond with him would know about the happiness clause and wonder why the hell she didn't trigger it. I remember that phrase from "Dangerous Liaisons" in which an old woman says that men know the pleasure they feel and women the pleasure they give. The fact that she's not making Angel soul-losing happy should be a big tip-off to this so-and-so that marriage to him is a bad idea in the long run.