Reviews for Love Madness
BartWLewis chapter 4 . 10/25/2013
Awesome story, hope you update soon. I hope Raven still feels love towards Beast Boy when the love thing leaves her body.
Katwizzle chapter 4 . 2/25/2012
why did you stop!
weasley-twins-41 chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Wow! This is great! I'm an absolute fan of Teen Titans and can't believe they took it off TV. Darn! Anyhoo, you're story is awesome!
TyBass3 chapter 4 . 11/28/2005
Hey, hope everything's going well with you. I just decided to check out your story and it's hilarious. I haven't watched Teen Titans in a while either but I'm pretty sure you've maintained keeping everyone in character.

Just wanted to let you know what I thought and I can't wait until the next post. Later
Anime Chick009 chapter 4 . 8/20/2005
this is a really I was laughing my head off in the begining when Raven was acting crazy. Keep going with the writing!
gracedangel1864not signed in chapter 4 . 7/1/2005
I didn't know you wrote teen titans. I love teen titans! This story is great, and very entertaining. I liked the Night Wing thing, I thought it was cool how you included that.

Anyways, update soon!
Coolcatjas chapter 4 . 4/20/2005
Wha hoo! perfect couples! But what about Cy? he is missin out all the fun. Oh well, hope you get a better mood soon!

C-YA

Chronos the Cat chapter 4 . 3/23/2005
I miss the parts where Raven was either acting crazy cuz of her love, or trying to fight it... Now it just seems like a romance that happens to star Beast Boy and Raven. ...Which isn't a bad thing on its' own, but the story has lost its originality.

You might as well keep going for now, but unless you have some major twist planned, I'd suggest wrapping it up soon. (It's not like you lack from stories to write, after all, and if you really want to do a BB/Raven romance, you could always do it as a sequel to this, or something.)
Runeka chapter 4 . 3/23/2005
I like it. Keep it up.
Snickers chapter 4 . 3/23/2005
Sorry I didn't review before, but Ididn't really have time. Anyway I love the story and if nobody else reviews, PLEASE finish the story anyway.
zazgal chapter 3 . 2/16/2005
U bring happinnes in my life ] write more
Green Energy chapter 3 . 2/14/2005
hey ur story was really good but i was hoping u could add some more chapters on the star ball and who goes with who etc. but other wise it was very good.
Deligaris chapter 3 . 2/7/2005
WOW. I found my other favorite story! nice job. Please update soon.

P.S. You know the secret to getting more reviews is updating quicker. HEHE.

-DNA-
Belladonna Kyle chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Raven and Beast Boy have to get together! They are so cute!
stumblesun chapter 3 . 1/22/2005
yay! awesomeness! yay update soon, please, dont wait a month like i did!