Reviews for BA Season 2: 38 - Promise Of The Ring
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
awww sweet
MissGuided chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Poor Lex. It's tough being the only single when all your friends are in a relationship ... because even when your happy they don't believe you.

I thought what happened with Elisa and Goliath was a little over the top. But if the theme fits. :)
Zippy Little Rat chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
Loved this story! Demona being nice and playing with a baby? Great moments! And I really liked the scenes with Goliath and Elisa! Wonderful story!
Lady1Venus chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
A very good chapter. No bad surprises, no attacks, no problems. Just plain fun.
Woobaby chapter 1 . 2/28/2001
This was a wonderful season ending. Nothing like ending with good romance! Must say Sobek completely surprised me! I can’t wait to find out how Demona handles her mortal self.
Jozzy chapter 1 . 2/27/2001
Oh I loved it. Please tell me next season Lex will meet some one. He's become so...resentful. I don't care who he meets just someone so he isn't so bitter. Write more please.
SailorTwinMoon chapter 1 . 2/22/2001
You have to write more. your stories are great. I really hope you write more.
Rose Sullivan chapter 1 . 2/22/2001
I love your TGS story series I hope you continue it. I would like to see if Xantos

can cure Derek and Maggie and if Lexx finds someone.
Shadow Gargoyle chapter 1 . 2/20/2001
Wow, you are so very talented. You can't stop there! I am forever constantly checking the archives awaiting your next chapters and installments. I loved the story, very well written.
Missy chapter 1 . 2/19/2001
Your stories are the greatest. I rush home every Monday and Thursday to check the net for the next chapter. Your stories are better then the regular ones on the Gargoyles web site. Please don't stop writing. You have too many fans.
sharon chapter 1 . 2/19/2001
please you cannot let it end here what about the rest off the clan
Lady Yagami-Sama chapter 1 . 2/19/2001
So, you read the stories of Brooklyn and Sata as well? They were wanderful! I liked your story but it seemed to lack a point. I didn't know what you were getting at, but it was very well witten. I don't think Lexington would have been so bitter or cussed so much though. But keep it up, you are very talented.