Reviews for War of Wills
Urquanda chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Yeah it was dumb luck, and the fact that the people helping McKay were cheating.
Aileil chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Thanks for this story. All that is missing is the evil smile at the end :).
Jen-NCIS-Lover chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Great story!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
*kicks the nasty man* Booger-head.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Awesome!
Ppleater chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Damn that was massive was Mawessome.

Yeah, I said it.
Juniperbreezie chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
That was pretty good. I hope there will be a sequel in the future.
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Ooh! *grining from ear to ear* Mystery, intrigue, attempted assasination, power struggles, whumping, and heroic saving of the day! Just another day in the City of Atlantis, Pegasus Galaxy...Thanks for sharing this...later...k
MBB chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
A fantastic story, it's a save.

Very original, on all the topics you brought up.

You wrote Kavanagh as more then just a jerk, as person with reasonable arguments - and yet he was still a jerk. It's impressive.

And McKay doing the tactically brilliant thing when it is least expected of him was one of the the most suprising *and* realistic plot twists i've ever read in fanfic.

From your reviewers I understood there are more Lemon-attack stories, but for me this was the first I read. (though I've thought about it after SG1's Pegasus Project- you wouldn't be interested in another challenge would you? ;-) )
LinziDay chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Great story! :)
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
I'm rather found of McKay whumping taking the form of him having an allergic reaction, and this was a great addition to my favorites :P
BookwormDragon chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
I understand that you needed the story to go in different direction, but there was one other discipline option that you forgot to discount: Hard Labor on the Mainland. As I understand it, the Athosians are creating the first farm ever on this planet, with little technology or horsepower (hard to move animals through the Atlantis Gate, onto a Jumper, and then to the mainland) to help them. That means an enormous amount of hard manual labor is involved (something that canon seems to overlook), so they would be able to make use of any hands available. Kavanaugh would find it difficult to make trouble or escape from them, since the only feasible way to return to the City is via a Jumper. His labor contribution in the City could easily be filled by a few young Athosians who can be trained as lab assistants, etc (surely there are some young Athosians who want to learn more about the City and the 'Lantean tech and science?). A term of hard labor is definitely the choice I would have made if I were Elizabeth and the senior staff. A community as small as theirs simply cannot afford to support people who don't work, and since Kavanaugh will now need to be guarded, closely supervised, and all his work double-checked, they will be expending more effort than his rather lackluster work will be worth in order to keep him in the City. Better to send him where his work will have value and won't threaten the City. Besides, given how physically tiring the work would be, he would simply be to tired to make much trouble.
mouse8 chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Excellent story - definitely needs a sequel!
skypig21 chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
I really like "lemon" stories. Rodney does so well when he's in anaphalactic shock. You did a good job with all of this. Thanks for writing it.
miscbills chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
This was really plot played out on Rodney's allergies. Educated me on the seriousness of how it could be.

Oh, I can't wait for more if there is more.