Reviews for Some Things Are Unexplainable
HarryPotterLover2422 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I love your story! It is exactly what I was hoping to read! Thank you for writing that!

Megan :)
kelly marie 123 chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
okay, so i know i had some bad things to say about your other fics, but this one was just great. everyone was in character and i found Ron and Hermione to be very cute. as i've said, you have an excellent writing style. it's so refreshing to find R/Hr stories that are actually well-written, are in character, and don't involve the two of them confessing their undying love for each other. so cheers on a job well done :)
thehalfbloodprincess chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
very cute ! i like mrs. weasleys reaction!
digigirl02 chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
Cute story.
Brooke Monica chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
This is very good. But I wish it weren't a one shot. You could have kept it going as a story about thier summer. I'm going to check if you've written any R/Hr stories. :)

you know you love me,

Brooke
PsychoticQuill chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
Aw :) I've never thought of this idea for a story.. I liked it, it was really cute and believable! And a happy ending too! Sweet!
TeenTypist chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
That was so cute! Absolutely adorable to have Hermione fall asleep on his shoulder like that. Boys do have such comfy shoulders.
Gwendolyn James chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
Yay! That was so cute and sweet! I loved Mrs. Weasley's reaction - very typical of her! :D