Reviews for The Skies of Alexandria
Pearl chapter 2 . 7/10/2006
Oh, please please please please please update this story... ;-; Why must I always find these treasures so late?

Really, though. Its believable and well written. Which more than I can say for many of the other stories. If I beg and plead, would you write just a little more?

Great job. I love the history you've given them!
Adaniel Soloneldi chapter 2 . 7/27/2004
You must update! Please!
Climhazzard chapter 2 . 6/20/2004
I love this story!

PLEASE continue it! We are all desparate.

I love your portrayal of Beatrix/Steiner, and you HAVE to finish it! :D

-Climhazzard
Feyth chapter 2 . 5/9/2004
This was really lovely. A shame you didn't finish it.
HANDHELD Uber Rei Model 05 chapter 2 . 11/3/2003
Wow, amazing..very diffrent from the game...or is it? - Anyways, keep writing. It's been nearly two years since you updated. You need to get back to writing. Please.
Moonlit Aria chapter 2 . 8/29/2003
All right, I can see that you've published stories on recently . . . er, more recently than you've published The Skies of Alexandria, um, as in *this year* . . . so, I really have to ask why you haven't added to this story. Not only is it off to a wonderful, emotional start, but you have a growing fanbase of people who are *dying* for you to continue! What a cliff hanger, as well!

I really hope you haven't lost interest in writing this, as it's easily one of the best Steiner/Beatrix stories I've read - and I've scoured thoroughly, along with at least ten other prominent fanfiction sites, looking for a good read.

Now that I've put in my two cents to beg you to continue without groveling (though I seriously will if you don't think that praise was enough!), I'll go ahead and actually review.

. . . man, did I cry. I seriously did. It was just so sad, their love and the way they let their military stuff get in the way of it. I seriously thought my heart stopped when he was standing there outside her door . . . the Trixie thing got me. Really. I could just feel his desperation and longing and knew that it was his last-ditch effort to win her over. Oh, man, I don't think I've cried so hard over Final Fantasy fanfiction before.

Also, I love how you added action and more lines to the game script. It gives it feeling, adds to the way you've characterized them, gives it this personal touch and believability that not many other people going directly from game script can master. It's actually been a big lesson on writing for me.

Lastly, I have to admit that I love your characterization of Beatrix. When I first thought about writing fanfiction for IX about her, I thought about the whole Treno noble scenario, but in a completely different light than what you've done. Some people might find it cliché, but it was tastefully and believably so. I actually like the idea. It isn't too melodramatic (as I've read other people's versions of her past with major death and drama), but it was enough to suck the reader into her plight and make the reader understand where she was coming from.

And, younger Steiner was too cute. ;)

Anyway, I'd be delighted if you would continue this story, because now I'm teetering on the edge here - you left such a major cliff hanger! - and am going to be wondering 'til the day I die about the ending of your story if you don't finish it!
Wild Blueberries chapter 2 . 3/1/2003
Damn Kuja! Where's Steiner, get him to kick Kuja's ass, for hitting on Beatrix *growls* PLEASE UPDATE!

Dark Elf
Wild Blueberries chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
Oh! I love this! Update!
Pinkgirl chapter 2 . 10/8/2002
PLEASE CONTINOUE!I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!OR FACE THE WRATH OF PINKGIRL!HA HA HA HA HA HA!
knightofkneek chapter 1 . 5/16/2002
aww Mena... where are you? it's been nearly a year since i've seen you write in your journal, or update any of your writing... aggh. i miss it... _ *sniffs* please continue with this, or something else... but just don't stop writing (or drop dead on the web *points* you've got a rabid fan queue following you :D)
Beatrixrose chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
Personally, I think this author might have DIED! X_x (no, really!) not to be mean, but ive tried to contact this girl since summer of last year, last year! I love this story, and really wish she would update. Hopefully she didnt go through some phase and just said "screw writing fanfics" altogether.(another theory of mine).I need to see this fic have another chapter. This is probably the best fanfiction ive ever read.
bill chapter 1 . 3/29/2002
Groovy...I like. All 10 R&R belong to this.
wyndnfyr chapter 1 . 1/26/2002
Just a little note that I forgot to mention in the previous review. I seriously started crying when Steiner called her 'Trixie' while standing outside her door. I could feel his pain and his sadness, along with his desire and longing to be with the woman he loves. There is heart in this story. And that you don't find too often. I truly cannot await the coming of the next chapter, even though I'm wondering if it will ever come out. :'( It seems that it has been a while since you last updated. And that makes me sad. But, on the brighter side, if this story is not continued, then just know, that what you do have written is very well worth the read. Even though it is unfinished. I apologize for taking up so much space, so on that note, I take my leave.

Your ever hopeful fan, Wyndnfyr a.k.a. Misty
wyndnfyr chapter 2 . 1/26/2002
Dude, you gotta continue this. Beatrix/Steiner stories are my favorite. ! I BEG THEE! CONTINUE! If not for me, then for the others who read this story. Please?
Renalicious chapter 2 . 1/5/2002
Ahhh! If you don't add more to this soon, I'll freak! This is the absolute best Adelbert/Beatrix fic I've ever read. _ If you continue, I'll not only carve you your very own Bodo bird for good luck, but I'll build an inn for you to put it in. _

Fondly longing for more,

Rena the Ithril

PS: Calling her Trixie while standing outside her door pulled at my heartstrings more than you know. _