Reviews for The Duel
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
I liked this a lot! What fun!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
nice
Lora Kael chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
He he, it's an interesting strategy for getting a date. Or a relationship. ;)

I'm not anyone else should use it though.

Love Lora
Myriaddd chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
That story was so funny! Most humor genre fanfics are so out of preportion that they dont even make me laugh. This one had me giggling for ages! I love the thought battles inside their heads! We all do that, dont we? :)
lynne the HUGE sw fan chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
woah! you really did well- you captured the characters' personalities almost perfectly. i would change the ending... i don't think it really fit in.. I can't see Mara TACKLING anybody quite that way... and the phrase "alabaster skin" is...well, you still rock! keep a-writin'!
The Noble French Fry chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
lol. Loved it! Both of their mental arguments are hilarious. ;)
Maria Keeth chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
I really enjoyed this story! It was awesome and funny! Great writing.
Shi Feng Huang chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
great work, really funny and staying in character too, a wonder of wonders
Celtic Knot chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
Oh, this is awesome! You captured Luke and Mara perfectly, and the arguments they had with themselves were hilarious. Great job!
InsaneJediGirl chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
Nice story.I could see this happening with them before they got married!
JediKnightMuse chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
This was cute! You wrote it really well. Nice job. I think you did really good with the thoughts they probably would have been thinking. Keep writing.
Vaapad chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
Great story. Please Please Please Please Please Please update!
Passer by chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
Strangely enough, I enjoyed that. I am not one for love fics, but this one was realistic and good fun. Sehr gut, keep up the really good work!
Ash Darklighter chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
Hey! I enjoyed this. Great fun. Pity there's no more.
SailorLeia chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
Dear mar-isu,

I just had to write in and tell you, great story! I loved all of the inner voices and fighting between them! GREAT JOB!

~SailorLeia