Reviews for Mornings in the Takahashi House
BeyondMyReach chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Lol. This is so fun to read.
phxjkr88 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I love ALL of your Initial D stories. You're a great writer!
CreotiaFlayier chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Oh my God! That was just too cute! You have to write more like this! I would love to read more. I am soo happy that I discovered the M section! I was going crazy because the regular section was just a little lame.
PARAJOON chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
AHA! That was too good. Just the right amount of humor; I couldn't stop cracking up. Very well written as well!

Two thumbs up! :]
Ultra Rodimus chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
*snickering* That would be so embarrassing... Could you kindly bring Bunta into this somehow? Really wanna know how he'd react to this!
Crazy Irish Lass chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
*falls to the floor laughing* Poor Takumi, but I agree with Ryousake's mom, he better keep him! (I love this pariing, I'm warped and need help)
RuByMoOn17 chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
PenguinValentine chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
UPDATE please... why did you stop there? *cries* i want to know what would happen... is somewhat weird, but in a good way *smiles*

the father is really weird... and scary in some way... please continue, i want to know what would happen to my baby, keisuke (yes and im sorry, i just love... then again, who doesnt *smiles* please update now!

babymar-mar chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
yay im soo happy another ryou/taku fict! muhahah poor takumi getting embarrased by ryous parents!
Supaa Saiyajin Trinity chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Plotless, but incredibly silly.
SpecialK chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
omg, no. that can't be it...AH this is the best first chapter of any fic i've read to date. it starts out short to the point and story packed!

i love it, please continue _
tylian chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
*giggles* This was cute. A little confusing until the end (I didn't realize that Ryou hadn't dressed). Hope your midterms go well so you can write more!
Hikari Raine chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
HAHAHA LOL this was so funny and that statement from Keisuke hehe. "Boy's too?" haha

Love your stuff it's always so funny

hope you write more on this anime and yugioh too

Ja ne!
Taylor chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
Yay! You did it again. Thanks so much. I would like to see what else you have or if you decide to continue this story line. Poor have to meet the parents in such a way (grins). I think the Takahashi's are quite proud or their son (him being able to play both fields sucessfully)! Keep them coming!
WhiteFox chapter 1 . 11/15/2004

This is lovely! You really should continue this! Even better if you can bring have ALL the parents meet D This of course means our stone-faced Bunta of course.

Ryou-kun no sukebe! kekekekeke. It's very cute and funny. Do write more.