Reviews for Baby Bliss
FourthIsland chapter 8 . 3/18
Type your review for this chapter here...
FourthIsland chapter 6 . 3/18
I like the light hearted humor, but it would be even better if it was like a novel. As long as you don't include anything about the war or make it too serious it will be good :)
FourthIsland chapter 2 . 3/18
The thing about the dream was funny to me as I remember when I was about 15, I didn't really care about Viktor Krum but I had a dream that we were hanging out at the bottom of the Great Lake talking, and I woke up with the biggest crush on him.
Anyway, this story is going well :)
SuperShipper chapter 6 . 2/22
RON TRIED TO GIVE HER 'THE TALK' ERMEHGERSH XD XD XD XD
SuperShipper chapter 2 . 2/22
Thanks a lot. It's 1:00 a.m. and I had to shovemy face in a pillow and wrap my blanket around ot so that my entire family wouldn't hear me laugh my face off. (That means great work :) )
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 2 . 1/30
Poor Mione.
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 1 . 1/30
Hahahah!
Nice Mione.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/31/2013
Love it do more NOW!
MALFOYISAGIT chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
The muggle studies teacher is Charity Burbage. I think it says so somewhere in the Deathly Hallows.
nightkitty555 chapter 8 . 9/28/2013
Why is this listed as George/Hermione not Fred/Hermione? Did I miss a comment somewhere?
GredandForgeAreOurKings chapter 8 . 6/2/2013
2006?! Wow, you're never gonna update :(
Sook03 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
The muggle studies teacher might have been called Emmalie Vance, or something close to it.
DeleteMyAccountPleaseeeeee chapter 8 . 11/14/2012
Wow. I loved it! This is really great. Keep writing, I can't wait to hear what happens next!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/3/2012
What happened to you saying you would finish this! I really hope you do. It's amazing and lot's of people like it. So i am saying this for everyone who wants you to continue it, please finish this. I mean, sure that could be the end, but we all know it's not supposed to be. So why stop? Please update soon. We are all waiting.
CeruleanDreamCat chapter 8 . 4/26/2012
I know you're probably not going to write anymore of this, but I absolutely love it. Thank you for writing this much.