Reviews for InuYasha's Coming of Age
piana chapter 8 . 12/18/2017
OMG this story is everything! So sad it hasn't been updated in so many years, please return to finish it! I was so irritated with Kagome at first like girl come on seriously you dang near let him die ughh! I had a feeling he would eventually go back with her to her time and I have a feeling she's going to eventually end up pregnant lol. So did Miroku and Sango have a little hot and steamy session of their own as well the reason they stunk so bad? Lol weird that Kagome could smell them too, like did she get some of Inuyasha's senses or is pregnant? Or maybe they really had some serious body odor issues going on lol. Please come back and update soon, this story needs to continue!
Anime Lady PIMP chapter 8 . 8/15/2014
I love this! You are a very good writer
wage124 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
interesting premise...it's interesting how this will play out :)
honechan7892 chapter 8 . 6/4/2012
God your story was lovely...I wish you hadn't abandoned the fic ;(

it would have been great if you continued(and the story didn't end with Kagome getting pregnant the first time, but the two of them slowly dicovering a relationship) I want to know about Naraku, the Shikon quest, Kikyou(oh, that be great) and Kouga and Kagome's family! I wish someone would adopt this and finish it or something-it was a fantastic story!
bb613 chapter 8 . 11/29/2011
Love this story! Pleasa update soon it's killing me! I want to know what happens!
inuykaglovers709 chapter 8 . 8/7/2011
Fire Inu Princess chapter 8 . 2/28/2011
this was so touching, please let there be more! please!
kaitlynmagic chapter 8 . 2/6/2011
I love this story! And I totally agree with your rant in this chapter. It annoys me how far people go in stories to get Inuyasha to wear clothes so he'll look normal. This story is so well written and your doing a great job. Please update it :)
True immortal chapter 8 . 1/6/2011
Awsome.
Chiharu-angel chapter 8 . 10/16/2010
LOVE IT! hope you update soon! I luv ur little rants! they r sooooo true! and i completely agree

Bleach fan25 chapter 8 . 9/4/2010
So what happens next?
kills zombies for fun chapter 3 . 12/7/2009
longer chapters would be fantabulous!
kills zombies for fun chapter 2 . 12/7/2009
hahahaha
kills zombies for fun chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
reviewing! 3 the story!
ishala8 chapter 8 . 10/18/2009
Okay, first things first. I absolutely LOVE this fic. I usually avoid reading Inu/Kag fics because I'm not a huge fan of the pairing but when I read the blurb, I just couldn't resist. Its plot is just too good for that.

As for the length of this last chapter, I love long chapters and this one was my favourite. Thank you for taking the time to write it for us.

Moving on to your 'little' rant. I mostly agree with you though it is sometimes fun to read about the whole changing clothes deal, especially where Inuyasha is concerned since he refuses to even wear shoes. Still, his outfit is perfectly alright. I go to the city every weekend with my friends and we always dress up. Most of the time is for anime conventions but its still fun. Plus, we are not the only ones doing it.

Lastly, though I loved this last chapter, I couldn't help but correct one mistake. I'm sorry but it sounds both wrong (in a sick kind of way) and funny at the same time. Anyway, there is a paragraph towards the end that says that Kagome continued her 'menstruations'. That should have been 'ministrations'.

Thanks again and sorry for the long review.