Reviews for Pardon
Kamineko chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
This is an interesting political twist, very probable in the real world such as it is. And most likely they would all be fallen under the execution of civil law once the war is over. Well, since there is no psychological proof that people that fully participate in wars do not hold criminal impulses in themselves as well, I see no moral reason why soldiers should not be prosecuted for their crimes. I really think your fic is realistic and quite unique in the approach (usually fans do not want to see their favourite characters punished..)
Ukchana chapter 5 . 3/22/2006
First of all, you're brave to write this.

Second of all, for God's sake, delete those annonymous reviews that tarnish your character. You really shouldn't give them the decency of remaining up.

Third: I didn't cry, but I did feel sad. I think everything and everyone just seemed so ragged and tired and in shock, that it bleed into me as well. I'm glad you didn't kill Duo or Hilde though - they are my favorites.

Only I can kill them. J/K, but if you every get a chance, read my fanfic Amoris de Mortis. It's a death fic. I am only able to write it when I am crying my eyes out.

You are a good writer, but I am going to check and see if you've written anything more recent. Your style is a bit sparse for my taste, which could also be one reason why I found difficulty getting overly emotional.

yours,

Ukky
MsEsmeCullen chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
This as an extremaly sad story. I mean it literally brought me to tears It was so tragic but a nice story any way. You shouldnt listen to those other reviews soeone sent. They are particualy nasty. I thought this was a realistic story about what could have happenend over the war crimes. I hope those other reviews havent shaken your confidence.
Fuck you Kalen chapter 5 . 3/4/2005

FUCK YOU, YOU SLUTTY WHORE! GO BACK TO THE HOLE WHERE YOU CRAWLED FROM!

You are not fit to live in New York city! Take your filthy fet off the beautiful gracious streets of New York. You are better off living in a pighouse.
Fuck you Kalen chapter 5 . 3/4/2005

Kalen is a whore chapter 4 . 3/4/2005

Kalen is a whore chapter 4 . 3/4/2005

KALEN IS A WHORE chapter 1 . 3/4/2005

KALEN IS A WHORE chapter 1 . 3/4/2005

KALEN IS A WHORE chapter 2 . 3/4/2005
You motherfucking wetback whore.

How big are yer tits? How big are your momma's tits?

You've got a smelly ass. That's why no guy wants you. No wonder you're a lesbian. You're a motherfucking loser.
KALEN IS A WHORE chapter 2 . 3/4/2005
You motherfucking wetback whore.

How big are yer tits? How big are your momma's tits?

Fuck you you goddamn wetback slut bitch chapter 3 . 3/4/2005
You goddamn wetback slut bitch.

Your English teacher sucks. I bet's she even fatter and more whore-ish than you are.

How many cunts have you sucked?
Fuck you you goddamn wetback slut bitch chapter 3 . 3/4/2005
You goddamn wetback slut bitch.

How many cunts have you sucked?
Shimizu Hitomi chapter 5 . 5/26/2003
Sad, yet very realistic... Depressing to think that this is the very reason peace can never last... Because people can never learn to forgive...

"Important people, people that could have stabilized the ESUN much sooner than the seven years it took, were lost to this war. A war where soldiers could not fight, a war where there were no victors even in name."

How true... and sad that no one seems to realize it... What did they end up achieving? Nothing, except for more pain, more sorrow, more hate...

somehow this reminds me of the nuremsburg trials (sp?). yet the nazis were... or at least seemed to be less human than our beloved Gundam characters... and thus seemed to be more deserving of what they got. And yet when you think about it...

This also reminds me of the kids in the Middle Eastern countries, raised to hate and kill... Can you really blame them? I mean, this is what they have been taught to do, and this is what they have been brought up to think is right. Did they really have a choice? Hell, they grew up in the middle of a war. a WAR.

This review could go on endlessly, but I won't bore you. (Besides, I seriously have to go to bed..)
Nova of Mink chapter 5 . 10/27/2001
Very well done. I really like the way you handled this. Zech\'s death was inevitable. I mean come on he tried to destroy earth. As far as the general populace was aware Heero was the one to save the earth and Zech\'s death was just a bonus (he was supposed to be dead). I always wondered how everyone convenantly forgot her position in OZ, split personallity, and attempt to destroy a colony. So we make her the leader of Preventers incharge of protecting the earth and colonies. Something seems a little strange there. The only part I truly felt sad about was poor Merimeia. She could have turned to Relena. If anyone could have taught her how to live and deal with the pain it would have been the princess. I would have liked to hear a little more about Quatre\'s trial and how Dorothy helped in his defense. I could just see her arranging a public demonstration of the Zero system and it affects to help get him off. I really enjoyed this fic. Thanks, Dx4 fan (sorry), Nova