Reviews for Pardon
fuck chapter 3 . 4/10
Kalen is a wetback
fucking wetback chapter 2 . 4/10
Hey are you a wetback? Fucking wetbacks!
Fucker chapter 1 . 4/10
Fuck you stupid wetback, go back to El Salvador.
Kamineko chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
This is an interesting political twist, very probable in the real world such as it is. And most likely they would all be fallen under the execution of civil law once the war is over. Well, since there is no psychological proof that people that fully participate in wars do not hold criminal impulses in themselves as well, I see no moral reason why soldiers should not be prosecuted for their crimes. I really think your fic is realistic and quite unique in the approach (usually fans do not want to see their favourite characters punished..)
Ukchana chapter 5 . 3/22/2006
First of all, you're brave to write this.

Second of all, for God's sake, delete those annonymous reviews that tarnish your character. You really shouldn't give them the decency of remaining up.

Third: I didn't cry, but I did feel sad. I think everything and everyone just seemed so ragged and tired and in shock, that it bleed into me as well. I'm glad you didn't kill Duo or Hilde though - they are my favorites.

Only I can kill them. J/K, but if you every get a chance, read my fanfic Amoris de Mortis. It's a death fic. I am only able to write it when I am crying my eyes out.

You are a good writer, but I am going to check and see if you've written anything more recent. Your style is a bit sparse for my taste, which could also be one reason why I found difficulty getting overly emotional.

yours,

Ukky
MsEsmeCullen chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
This as an extremaly sad story. I mean it literally brought me to tears It was so tragic but a nice story any way. You shouldnt listen to those other reviews soeone sent. They are particualy nasty. I thought this was a realistic story about what could have happenend over the war crimes. I hope those other reviews havent shaken your confidence.
Fuck you Kalen chapter 5 . 3/4/2005

FUCK YOU, YOU SLUTTY WHORE! GO BACK TO THE HOLE WHERE YOU CRAWLED FROM!

You are not fit to live in New York city! Take your filthy fet off the beautiful gracious streets of New York. You are better off living in a pighouse.
Fuck you Kalen chapter 5 . 3/4/2005

Kalen is a whore chapter 4 . 3/4/2005

Kalen is a whore chapter 4 . 3/4/2005

KALEN IS A WHORE chapter 1 . 3/4/2005

KALEN IS A WHORE chapter 1 . 3/4/2005

KALEN IS A WHORE chapter 2 . 3/4/2005
You motherfucking wetback whore.

How big are yer tits? How big are your momma's tits?

You've got a smelly ass. That's why no guy wants you. No wonder you're a lesbian. You're a motherfucking loser.
KALEN IS A WHORE chapter 2 . 3/4/2005
You motherfucking wetback whore.

How big are yer tits? How big are your momma's tits?

Fuck you you goddamn wetback slut bitch chapter 3 . 3/4/2005
You goddamn wetback slut bitch.

Your English teacher sucks. I bet's she even fatter and more whore-ish than you are.

How many cunts have you sucked?