Reviews for Her Gift
RandomSelection chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Love it! Fantastic, unexpected turn at the end! I just hope, this time it'll be Buffy and Faith together ... ;-) (It's just my favourite)
XShadowXwriterX chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
well defintaly different but really interesting and I'll add a great story to that,

bigguy204 chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
There goes an other box of Kleenex. Damn, how terribly sad and equally beautiful this is! It's one of the things that bothers me most: thinking about getting old and see your friends, family, all your loved ones die. That just plain sucks - but it's life. So not fair... And by the way: why did Angel have to be the first one to die? Why did you kill him off anyway?

Still, great story! Now it's really on to "Independence" (stumbled over this little story while I was scrolling up from my last review to the "Independece" link)!
willowmanga chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
Weird. Yet kind of interesting. I like that you didn't just say that each of the characters died, that you gave a reason why they died. But what you do need to do is explain how angel died, did someone stake him was he human and then he just died of old age...
FutureCharlotteB chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
Hey, this story is so "Buffy"! Its Great!
PassionateDarkness chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
I really really really like this! It's so sweet and sad and I swear I was almost crying. Only Buffy, the girl who NEVER dies, could out live everyone.