Reviews for Are you my destiny?
PrincessRibbon chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Amazing story! So fluffy and sweet and adorable and eep! I loved it! Keep up the terrific work!
Nyrihaz chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Good and cute story. Is so cute, it makes you fell happy.

So good luchk in life and with your storys.

:) Nyrihaz
Ilvinaeda chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Another beautiful fic. I really think that the angst rating on this one is unneccesary, as they're really not "living" anything too painful...it's really almost like they're just sharing feelings and thoughts...which is more dramatic and romantic than anything else. _

And I fell in love with yet another of your writings. Will the desire ever go away? I know not...and I hope it doesn't...because your writings are so very lovable. _
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
So sweet! D I love your cute stuff! You ARE the Queen of Fluff. I'll check out your other one-shotter now. ) BTW, I *finally* updated. *flop*

Oh, and I never emailed you back, did I? I'm so sorry! Your plushies were adorable! *squeezes Colette and Lloyd plushies* How many others have you made? _
Wordsbecoming chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
Another Lloyd/Collete pairing from you. Usually I don't like Lloyd collete pairings but you make a lot of good short ones. Good job.
LittleKittyKyon chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
Oops. I am so out of it right now. I just closed the wndow, forgetting that I didn't review. God...I am NEVER saving my term paper till the last second. 10 hours of writing...I am SO going to sleep...after I read and review your other new fic.
GuitarMast3r not logged in chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
wow... what a story... it's so... close... heartwarming... nice. you're very good at expressing emotion and all that stuff. Keep it up!
Urby chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
(sniffl)

I can die happy nowz...this is perfection to a point...

All hail the queen of fluff, doods! (bow)
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
AW! Such beautiful WAF and fluff! I'm adding this to my favorites.
Skyraptor66 chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
Awesome, yet again. Muy magnifico! All hail to the queen of Lloyd/Colette pairings!

Your writing is, seriously, very good. Grammar and content in all! I hope to see more from you soon!