Reviews for Loor's Christmas Gift
Guest chapter 4 . 8/1/2014
Its 2014 wat r u wait in for grandma
nerdglasses chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
I really like how this is turning out. Considering this hasn't been updated in 4 years, I doubt you'll update, but if you ever get the chance, please do.
RandomReviewer chapter 4 . 6/22/2008
I wasn't sure I'd like it at first, but that just goes to show. Update soon.
Skye823 chapter 4 . 3/22/2008
This story may be pretty old, but it's still good. I doubt there's a very probable chance, but I hope you update it.
XxAutumnLacexX chapter 4 . 12/24/2007
This isn't something I usually read, but is was pretty good.

-Flare
GDrone chapter 4 . 8/27/2007
Looking at the dates, I doubt this will ever be updated, but I hope you do. Bobby X Courtney FOREVER!
DCCDchick chapter 4 . 6/16/2007
very good i really like it.
Fierce Kitten chapter 4 . 5/27/2007
Er, I'm REALLY hoping this'll turn out to be a LoorxBobby. PLEASE! Anyway, continue! I must know how it ends! I've got a killer idea for next chaper... or after that, depending where you are in the writing proses. Have it he's shoping for christmas presants when he spots Loor (surprizingly) and she pretends not to notice him (because she's shopping for him), and Bobby doesn't know why she's not paying him any attention. Well, it's a thought. Take it or leave it. Ta ta for now!

Hobby ho!

FK
x-x-FANTASYGIRL-x-x chapter 4 . 4/5/2007
o nice plot i like it alot

UPDATE PLZ!
Anise Nalci chapter 4 . 8/18/2006
Quite, interesting. I don't know how to put it in other words...
NarInu chapter 4 . 6/7/2006
whooh I LOVE THIS! lol all these forein chicks after bobby!

well...YOOU BETTER RIGHT MORE SOON! _
MaskedInsideandout chapter 4 . 5/13/2006
MAN BOBBY IS A PLAYER!
Tilos chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Wow Courtny is a real Female dog isn't she?
Blades chapter 4 . 3/9/2006
This is a really great! Thouge I really Really don't wanna be reminded about Saint Pain in the Ass!
Janay chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Update soon! Bobby/Loor is my personal fave, but I like how you've written this, so I don't really care how you pair up.