Reviews for Weak to the Cold
SheWolfMedjai chapter 1 . 9/23
Awe this was very good. Just enough detail to be short but enough to really carry the plot.
sitinabilafebriana chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
I feel sorry for Kenshin, but it's his fault anyway.
Im glad Soujiro and Kaoru can together... i hope you can make another story with this pairing...
Josephine chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
I love it :)
This is such a wonderful story. Just enough of angst and romance.
Guby-san chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
A lovely story :) The way it developed was really nice specially because you contrasted how cold Kenshin was and how warm and lovely Soujiro is. This is one of my favorite parings I think you did a great job.
anthora3 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
lovely story.
reluctantpartner chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Ah, so sweet. And I'm glad I'm not the only one annoyed with how freakin' frigid Kenshin is. I feel so bad for Kaoru sometimes. Poor girl.
shikashiromiya chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
i've read this before, found it adn reread it again. and fell inlove with it just like the first time i read it. i feel sorry for Kenshin though. but am happy for the couple
sirwayde chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Beautiful story.I felt sorry for Kenshin cause he got hurt but I love Soujiro glad he came back to there were more stories about this pair.
TheRealHarleyQuinn chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Oh goodness! I absolutely adore this story! This is the best Kaoru and Soujiro story I've read! You should write more of this pairing! You portray them both so well! I would gladly read them all! Just. Wanted you to know how great this story is!
Risa chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
OMG! this my first time read soujiro&kaoru pairing, i also like soujiro, usually i saw he paired with misao/OC. you made a good story D i want to read "Walk On By" please quickly write it
drkfae156 chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
I loved the fic maybe you could do a sequel like what happens after?
donut chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
i love this story. sweet..yet still realistic.

i love soujiro too!
noname00 chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
i so loved your fic im a kk fan but i never turn down a sk fic
sakurapetals33 chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
yeah, kind of late to be reviwing (like everyone else said! ) but this was such an amazing story...WOW! amazing..! I felt kind of bad for Kenshin, but I love the pairing of Soujiro and Kaoru!
reasons chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
..umm yea u mite think its really late for reviews...but damn this is a good story!

hope u write more!_!