Reviews for what if
slaughtergirl chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
This is good, it motivates me to read the next chapter
BW-girl chapter 15 . 3/27/2006
luv ur story so far. i also like ur pen name. u know there's a new horror movie out called Stay Alive and it's based on Elizabeth Bathory. i just saw it today. it's a pretty good movie.

Update Soon!:)
BW-girl chapter 16 . 3/22/2006
I luv this story so far! :) when r u going to update?

Also, i was wondering if the story's gonna go beyond the ending of the movie.
fig-aruna chapter 16 . 3/20/2006
A little short, but I know you've been busy, so it's understandable. Sweet little addition nonetheless (esp. Anna's quick little foray onto memory lane, hehe) _ Good luck with everything!
kncrowder88 chapter 16 . 3/17/2006
Please continue
Francesca chapter 16 . 3/17/2006
Wowwers! I really REALLY like this story! Update when you're not busy its so good!
Memory from a dream chapter 16 . 3/16/2006
finnaly u updated i like it so keep to it
Ron's Sweetie chapter 16 . 3/16/2006
Oh my godw hat a good chapter keep going with it.
Fortune Zyne chapter 16 . 3/16/2006
Oh boys!
kncrowder88 chapter 15 . 2/21/2006
PLEASE CONTINUE!
anett chapter 15 . 2/21/2006
nice. but you update so rarely.. make it sooner!
Ron's Sweetie chapter 15 . 2/19/2006
Good story add some more soon. I love it.
Fortune Zyne chapter 15 . 2/19/2006
Oh boy.
fig-aruna chapter 15 . 2/18/2006
Aw, man, I forgot your fic was heading towards the end :( But I understand that other projects develop, and this one has been a very, very entertaining read since you first started it, so no complaints here. _

Van Helsing just hopping off like that was a bit odd, but a man on a mission is a man on a mission, I guess, heh. Anyways, having him there would probably nix the whole Anna fighting with Aleera thing since that'd be over in a flash, so no minding really. I really liked the part where Anna hands off the antidote to Carl, and the catfightish dialogue between A&A is pretty entertaining. More fighting would've been fun, but I know you're on a tight schedule. Good chapter overall!
Hermione-Potter-McTaggart chapter 15 . 2/18/2006
I loved it, I am very pleased with this chapter. Go Anna! It was well worth the wait.
95 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »