Reviews for what if
SamDeanLove chapter 14 . 2/16/2006
very good! whana reade more about it.. ) so please hurry up!
Hermione-Potter-McTaggart chapter 14 . 2/1/2006
Trying not to hate you, I really am. I love this story, please, please, please update sooner... this is a great story, it really is.
fig-aruna chapter 14 . 1/30/2006
Short, but still solid, and *still* with a cliffhanger! They kill me, but that's what makes 'em good, I say ;)

Sad to hear that this particular story's coming to an end soon, but I'm happy to have read it throughout the process. Keep it up, wherever you go with it!
Fortune Zyne chapter 14 . 1/29/2006
Oh my.
jewels chapter 14 . 1/29/2006
how could ne1 hate u with such a fantastic story?

im just glad u updated at all some of my favourite stories r never gonna b updated again :(

well continue asap :P

Jewelz
Alex Eddy chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Can u please update soon it has been 4ever since u have and ur story is great i have already read chapters 1-13 and i am just giving u a review on the whole story so please review quickly {sorry that i sound rude}but it is good!
alex eddy chapter 13 . 12/21/2005
ur story is so kewl i have just found fan fiction and i have been reading a lot of stories , but u and someone named princess Arinia r the only stories i have read so far ! Now a little advice u need to edit some of the stories cause there r {some} mistakes, but other than that it's a totally kewl story ! I am not gonna put my email address cause my dad will be mad at me 4 doing this cause i am only 12 and he dosen't want e-mails from people he dosen't know ! But then again who cares this is my dad's e-mail not mine so if u do send me an e-mail it will go to my dad's ! When u finish ur story can u make sure Dracula dosen't die cause he always have to die ! Good luck on ur story and PLEASE write more ! Best of luck

- alex eddy
ESchorcho chapter 13 . 12/17/2005
I've liked the story up to this point, and wait for the updates. That being said, here I thought this was going to be a story where Anna actually becomes a bride. Everything has been pointing in that direction and now she wants to be on Van Helsing's side again just because he reminds her that her family fought Dracula? Hopefully Dracula can come along and pull her back to his control. There are so many stories where the femine character almost becomes a vampiress. This should be one where Drac actually wins in the end. I look forward to the next chapter, because this has been a great story!
Hermione-Potter-McTaggart chapter 13 . 12/13/2005
Amazing chapter! Keep it up; post really soon too, lol. Cna't wait till your next update.
fig-aruna chapter 13 . 12/11/2005
Ah! And what a moment it was! The Anna-breaking-down scene had so many mary-sue pitfalls, but you deftly avoided them all- Just plain awesome, as usual o.O A year in the writing and totally worth it! Keep up the great work!
im36degrees chapter 13 . 12/9/2005
thanks for updating!
Mr Midnight chapter 12 . 10/23/2005
hurry up and updade. come on! the suspence is killing me!
Fortune Zyne chapter 12 . 10/19/2005
Oh boy!
LightNeverFades chapter 12 . 10/15/2005
Love it! Continue! :D
fig-aruna chapter 12 . 10/15/2005
Whoa.. Long time no read, but totally worth the wait- That was awesome! You're really good at writing chilly, cliffhanger-y Gabriel/Anna encounters ;D

Glad to hear that you're doing better at fighting off the writer's block coz I can't wait to find out what happens next.. GUH. *_* :D Keep it up!
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »