Reviews for what if
kilnorc chapter 11 . 8/25/2005
wow...hahaha aleera's mad..i think niceness
grandma23 chapter 9 . 7/14/2005
hi, o tead your story and i liked it a lot, but it needs more love, o mean, if, i were you, id add more romantic shots, what do you think? but please , continue to write!
Raeve chapter 11 . 7/7/2005
Very nice. I love the way you gradually change Anna! The characters are great and the story line really looks as if its going somewhere! I really hope you write a new chappy soon as it is very suspensful. cant wait till the full-moon comes and we can see what Van Helsing and Anna come to. Monster clash or forgotten romance? It could be anything! Wo! Loving this!
fig-aruna chapter 10 . 6/28/2005
(This is actually for Ch.11, but ffnet says I can't repeat-review for a chapter, so this has a Ch.10 heading)

Hm, I really like how you're setting this up! I'm eager to see what Aleera has in store for everyone *_* Also, I like how you make this Drac/Anna in the context of Anna losing herself while becoming undead instead of her suddenly thinking 'Oh, Dracula's such a poor tortured soul, oh let me love you!' Too many fics so that, and agh... OOC-mallet. Keep up the good work!
Mr Midnight chapter 11 . 6/27/2005
very good chapter but as you said very short. wonder what relationship aleera and vanhelsing were to have now that anna and drac have a quite good relationship
punk rock prinsses chapter 11 . 6/24/2005
i will wait for more
Hermione-Potter-McTaggart chapter 11 . 6/24/2005
awesome...
japanesegirl101 chapter 11 . 6/23/2005
Yay, finally an update! Even though it was short, it was still good! Please update soon!
Mirriall chapter 11 . 6/23/2005
OMG wow! Why have I not seen this story before it is amazing! I really like the way you depict Anna, especially her confusion and swirl of emotions. Brill. And poor VH! He wanted her so bad that time n the library, but it was just her bloodlust. How on earth are you going to resolve it? I can't actually think of any way out of this one it is so so good and descriptive and perfect! Please keep writing!

Ithilwenn x
fig-aruna chapter 11 . 6/21/2005
Hey, no worries. If anyone hates on ya for not being able to work on something, then they aren't and were never worth your time and effort. Good luck to you!
japanesegirl101 chapter 10 . 5/24/2005
Awesome story! Please update soon, I have been dying to know what will happen next!
Kerrie-A chapter 10 . 5/22/2005
loved it like usual, so kill the suspense and update lol. :)
CrimsonBlackRaven chapter 10 . 5/7/2005
The Song im listening to just makes this story so much better...So in other words, this is a good story...I luv it...BTW the song is called Simple and Clean...hehe I don't plan to tell you were it's from.*Smirks*

Anyhoo, this is really good, and your writing isn't weak compared to what else i have seen. And if you have time, read my Van Helsing fanfic..*Runs off to finsh next chapter, but leaves behide a cookies for author*
Draculaluvsamy chapter 10 . 4/24/2005
please please please right more! but have more dracula bits in it!
SilverFlover chapter 10 . 4/23/2005
Hurray, an update! I've been reading this for a long time now, but have been a bad reviewer...But now I take the opportunity to let you know my liking of your story! And I was indeed disppointed about you not updating for such a long time...anyway, though the new chapter was a bit predictable, but it was not your fault, this is important to the story, even if we all knew these facts! I hope you'll tell what's happening to Anna though! I'd be very much interested in that! And I also hope you'll get around to updatig this sooner than last time! :-)
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »