Reviews for what if
the Unrequited Lover chapter 4 . 11/7/2004
I just love alternate endings...Aleera is my favourite of the three, although in an interview with the actresses Elena and Silvia who played her and Verona, it was decided that Aleera was the most recent bride and Verona was oldest, Marishka being second. I think her eyes aer pink, but you could say both alternatively. Van Helsing had better just kiss her already. Turn the tables. Who's a better kisser, Anna? (Although Dracula'd probably be the answer.)
the Unrequited Lover chapter 2 . 11/7/2004
But what if Anna wasn't Caucasian? Would she still look 'pale'? Instead, you should have her looking dead or sick, not pale. I'm just upset because I never look pale enough every Halloween.

Y'know, if it weren't for the 400 years between them, this pairing (anna- dracula), it'd be so nasty. Anna's ancestor was Dracula's father. And they- they- ah, that is so not right.
the Unrequited Lover chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
Heh. You know, I was thinking the same exact thing...what if, indeed? She was certainly intrigued by Count Dracula... I love that scene, it's my favourite scene in the film.
Gemini15 chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
Update Update Update

This is a great fanfic
rain1657 chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
great start. Pease write more soon, I really like where you are taking this story.
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7