Reviews for Working Hard for the Money
Stunstar chapter 2 . 6/6/2006
This fic is very interesting and totally unique. Looks to me like its been years since the last update though, so could you please update it? That would be very nice because I really want to know what happens.

Take care

Stunstar
2lazy2login chapter 2 . 1/27/2006
Whoa great story! I hope you update this i really do! -hopes-
Tiqila31 chapter 2 . 7/26/2005
Ah, I love the concept for this story, it's really orginal, and I love that about it. Once again, I have to comment on your descriptive wrinting style, for it amazes me. Keep on writing!
PandaPjays chapter 2 . 6/23/2005
I would kill to see Kai's face. It would be hilarious and just yay! Please update soon I love this
Angel-Led-Astray chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Woah! where is the rest of this story? It just cut off after it starts to get good.

Dudee! I NEED an update. I beg you!

pleease?

Angel_Led_Astray
Blake-Schawarz chapter 2 . 4/26/2005
I hope you're going to update this again soon...very original idea *nodds*...can't wait to find out what happens next!

Blake
skimmie chapter 2 . 4/11/2005
love the story update would love to no whats up next
Nihao Nyaonyao chapter 2 . 2/26/2005
Poor kai!

*huggs kai*

Nice story again.

YOu write so well!
Akanishi Jin chapter 2 . 1/2/2005
Awesome! _" I liked it. Hope you update more.

Kat
tntiggris chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
I just noticed something so if Kai is in Rei's place isn't he at Kai's mansion or did you cover this already cause if i was Rei I'd probably go crazy at bieng in Kai's mansion .

ciao

~*~T
Astarta chapter 2 . 11/30/2004
Yay! .
tntiggris chapter 2 . 11/24/2004
blinks WOW interesting and I feel sorry for u and Rei so I'll be back to see how things go

. ciao

~*~T
devilburns chapter 2 . 11/19/2004
oh...poor Kai...and Rei!

more soon please!
Kiko cat chapter 2 . 11/15/2004
tis was good!
keisan chapter 2 . 11/14/2004
Aw my gosh, poor Kai...well more like poor Rei, he's the one that does this most of the time! I can understand this type of labour sort of, never worked in a restaurant but I have worked in a hall. Anyway, I like this, it gives a glimpse of reality instead of a fluffy world of romantic fantasy, which really doesn't exist(hence fantasy..) but it's good. I agree with your point that those who work the hardest get the smallest amount of recognition and pay, which is a fact of life and really really blows. I feel your pain. Update this soon, awesome story.