Reviews for It's What We Do
Faermage-KH Junkie chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
...wow. That's all I can say. It's chilling, in some ways, touchign, in others. It's sad, yet not sad. Interesting.

There's a lot more in your mind than you'd believe. Kudos!
Satsui-no-Hadou chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
killin' then chillin'...classic...loved it the life of a seed couldn't be described better.
The Tiramisu Of Impending Doom chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Very cool perspective. It's always nice to read about random people in the Final Fantasy worlds, instead of the main people. Best part about it is that you can shape them however the hell you want to. I just saw two errors that jumped out at me that you might wanna fix. 'Erradication' should be "Eradication", 'tendancy' should be "tendency," and 'definently' should be "definitely." Other than that, I think, this is awesome. Thanks for the read!
No longer cares chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
Hello! :D

Love this fic, very dark, very gory. In other words, it kicks ass. Yay!
Descent chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Short and strong, I liked it
Prodigy chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
A very intriguing look into the mind of a SeeD. Never really put much thought into what SeeD stood for, but thats an awesome guess. Short, but great!

Prodigy
Lil Doro chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
Yes ... very powerful. I like it. My blood just stirs at the mention of killing for fun and stuff like that D So yes, I think you chose a good core. I have one critique : More emotion! But besides that, I liked it. I never really thought about if SeeDs go to heaven either ... so that's great, you made me think a lot
Jasmine32 chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Wow! This is a really strong fic.
m-kun chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
lolx..that's what we do...that's what we good at! lolx.. aw man! this phrase made me shivers! haha...! lolx...nice story ...though i never played FF8 but your fic is still great! haha...

-milkie
angelwings-0509 chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
That was really really ggod! Are you going to write anymore to it though? Please, please do!
Dragonbait chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
...powerful...

-Dragonbait.
helenova chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
Uh, hi. I liked it, but I have something to point out.

I know that SeeDs were like soldiers, fighting on mercenary missions and stuff like that, but there is...or was a main reason for SeeD that had nothing to do with off people, which in all reality they don't even do.

SeeD was Edea Kramer's idea, a special force that would fight the sorceresses of the future. Cid, her husband, was worried about this, since she was a sorceress herself and he was afraid that SeeD, her brilliant idea would one day fight her. She laughed at his thoughts, not knowing that they would become the reality of the future.

If you already knew this, great, but if for some reason you didn't you do now.

I did like the story and this is not a flame, I was just trying to help out.

-Elle
Kurokumo Yume chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
wow! thats really great...mwaha gory ness is always good.
Bimp chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
This was brilliant - you combined an interesting idea with great style!

I had some of these thoughts, too - so thanks for writing this down in such a nice way.

I really enjoyed reading your story...it was indeed not an average one!
Verdanii chapter 1 . 11/8/2004