Reviews for Silly Concepts
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
How did I not find this before? *can't stop laughing* Poor Yami, he's such an uke when Yugi's around. XD

brittney
yaoilover88 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Yami's getting tourtured. Hahahaha. Go Yugi! I loved the story.
Schmuzz chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Whoa, Yami is so screwed... And we always thought the darker halves were evil?

Though, Yugi seems to be a pretty understanding boyfriend... then again, he's a guy, so, would he care as much as women do? I'm a girl, and I'm pondering who would be more controlling. I think I'm just stereotyping here, anyway, nice job.

Poor Yami... His misery is an endless source of entertainment to all of us XD

-TeamD out
RYUICHI SAKUMA 92 chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
nice one! go yugi go yugi poor yamis gonna hurt when he gets up
Abi2 chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
*laughs so hard she cries*
go-yaffa chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
yash

greatness storynes

wink wink :P
Joey Taylor chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Yeah! I love this it's amazing!
kingleby chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
lol! that was so funny! _
DaakuKitsune chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
xDD Absolutly hilarious! I kept cracking up the entire time I was reading it! XD *rereads it again and cracks up again*
victorprimis chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
this was so good! funny, and keeping with the manga characters personalities, or whatever. it was just really really good. especially the stuff about the puppy dog eyes, etc. keep writing
Daikaio chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
LOL yet another funny/YYxY fic! Good work!
Tenshi no Tamago chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Wahahaha... adorable. Just... adorable. I'm in love, all over again. That *made my day.* Thank you SO much... arigatou! Hearts and kisses, and keep writing!

tenshi
Yami's Only Love chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Um...this is very wierd. I can't really understand any of who is saying who.
Shi Rurouni of the Aphrodesiac chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
LOL! Oh too funny. You are too good.
Shadows chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Two words. Please continue...

I love it when Yugi Caches Yami off guard like that. I especially liked in the story when yami's mind is trying to 'decode' the looks that Yugi was giving, as it were. Excellent writting, as always!