Reviews for On Devil's Wings
Artemisgirl91 chapter 4 . 9/5/2011
I love this story! I like how its about Tom before the league!
achillies-eel chapter 4 . 7/8/2008
Very well done. Write another one for me, yeah?
LittleWing chapter 4 . 6/1/2005
Love the Huck and Tom banter! I like the way that you write these two. I think that Twain would be impressed. And I can so see Breken Meyer playing Huck to Shane West's Tom, oh what a movie that would make? Anyhoo, this was just so very cool. Poor Tom nearly getting made into a vapire, that would've made things with the League and Mina very different . . . don't cha think? And poor Huck getting thrown through doors! Great action and pacing, glad that the vamps got dusted in the end. How did they explain all that in their reports? Hm. . .
pucktofaerie chapter 4 . 12/9/2004
Hehe, this was great. I love how you write Huck, although you kept saying he was the older of the two. I believe it was the other way around. Not sure though, have to check Twain's writings to be sure. But I did love this story. It would certainly add a little bit to that expression on Tom's face when he sees Mina drinking that dude's blood. But anywho, wonderful story, keep up the great work, and all that jazz.
Sethoz chapter 4 . 12/1/2004
Brillent ending and I hear rumors that you are going to be writing a follow up. Groovy. XD The detail was fantastic and I loved it all! It came out better than I could have dreamed. *Mass huggles*

~Sethoz
Sawyer Fan chapter 4 . 11/28/2004
Nice ending to a fantastic story. Loved the detail in this part...how Amy wanted to turn Tom into a vampire...I'd want to spend eternity with him too! And even the details of how the water was dripping from his bangs down to his chin.

Awesome battle scenes, and each guy got their licks in.

thanks for a great read!
Raven McBain chapter 4 . 11/28/2004
YAY, intresting and thrilling to the end
Mellaithwen chapter 4 . 11/28/2004
Excellent chapter! Really good! I loved the fic! Really well written, and lots of Tom and Huck angst :D:D c'est super! xx
Sawyer Fan chapter 3 . 11/24/2004
And where is part four? Hm?

Me thinks ol' Amy has the hots for Tom...and who can blame her? I guessed she'd be changed when I read how her marks differed from the others.

Now that you whetted our appetites...let's bring on the main course!
Sethoz chapter 3 . 11/23/2004
Whoa. Just. Whoa. I adore this story so much, you rock Clezzy! *huggles you* Can't wait to re-read the last part!

~sethoz
gonergriever chapter 3 . 11/17/2004
Great! I can't wait for Part four! Your style of writing makes this story a very interesting read!
Raven McBain chapter 3 . 11/17/2004
Excellent, very suspenceful. Now continue on please.
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 3 . 11/17/2004
Looking bad. Looking very, VERY bad.

Honestly, what is it about Sawyer that gets the ladies so interested in him? Mina, Anise, Becky, Amy Fletcher...

Hell, I even have Rachel from 'Friends' flirting with him in one of mine! (Then again, I can't complain about that one, can I?)

But, seriously, the story seems to be going pretty well so far. The close call with Amy nearly putting Tom under her 'thrall' was very chilling, and at least this time Tom and Huck are more prepared for the fight.

Let's just hope they find something to use as a stake...

Update soon!
Mellaithwen chapter 3 . 11/17/2004
oh! Could this be Tom and Huck angst? I hope so :D or maybe Tom angst since Huck seems to think Amy was interested in Tom more :D:D know I would be :P great chapter, love the description of the Vampire, really effective, especially with her atop of the church, reminds me of Daredevil, when he's on top of the church...

Anyway lol, can't wait for more! I love the way you've written them working together, very good xx
gonergriever chapter 2 . 11/13/2004
Awesome! Keep going with this one! It's great!